Ray Palmer Imagine

Ray being jealous of Leonard Snart

"Leonard shut up." You said punching his shoulder playfully. The Kleptomaniac smirked smugly and laughed.

"You know its true." He said and ruffled your hair playfully.

"And?" You asked. He shrugged and looked towards the WaveRider. You and him were waiting for the others to come back from battle.

"Still can't believe they left us with watch duty." You stated angrily. Leonard snorted and laid down. He tapped his ring against the floor. You were in deep thought.

"Seriously. Couldn't they have brought us with them." You said as you looked at your watch.

"It's been four fucking hours." You said and stood up. He walks with you towards the exit of the WaveRider.

"Let's fight." You said. He raised a brow and smirked. You punched him in the nose. He groaned in pain. You groaned as he kicked you in the leg. You through a punch and missed. He back flipped and landed on the ground.

You laugh at him and he thrusts his fist into your stomach. You doge and kick his leg. He groans and falls onto the ground. You and him pant as you sweat.

"I hate you," you say. He smirks and kicks your leg.

"What if they are in trouble." You asked, after a long time, eagerly. Leonard sighed and groaned in annoyance

"Well look who finally showed up." You muttered making him look up. Ray and the others were coming back.

"I missed you." You said and hugged Ray. He coughed and didn't embrace you back. You raise a brow. He Legends sent you dirty looks, except Mick.

"What?" You asked. Ray goes into his room and locks the door.

"Why are you so mad." Leonard said asking the Legends. You nod in agreement.

"You Guys Really don't know?" Sara asked. You shook your head.

"We heard you guys on the comms." She said. Mick sent you a thumbs up.

"Yeah, And," you say. Jax scoffs.

"You mean you weren't just moaning, panting, and groaning. All over the comms." Jax asks sarcastically. You punch he bridge of your nose. Leonard laughs.

"You guys are stupid." He said.

"We were fighting dorks" you said. They didn't believe it. You roll your eyes.

"Here." Leonard said walking towards then. He had a tablet in hand. The security cams were shown on the screen.

"These could have been tampered with." Jax remarked. Nate rolled his eyes.

"Yeah cause Leonard is that capable." You snarled. Leonard looked offended.

"True point." Sara said looking from you to Leonard.

"They're telling the truth." She Finally Said. You grinned and walked into Ray's room. It was unlocked, weirdly. You walk in. Ray was on his bed.

"Ray." You said. He looked up at you. He smiled his face turning red. He was blushing. The dork.

"Me and Leonard weren't-,"

"I know I heard." He said and kissed you roughly. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"I love you." You said. He chuckled.

"I love you too."