Leonard Snart Imagine

Imagine your kid is 14. I don't give a fuck if the pick looks older. This is just to help you visualize it. By the way in my world no one ages so you are like the same since you time travel in any imagine I make.
"Jeez. Wentworth you look the same age as me." You said. Your 14 year old on was aging. You and Leonard and the rest of the Legends couldn't. Your son was a tough person much like his father. Leonard and him had inside talks. But Wentworth's best friend was Mick. They both caused Mischief. But you loved Wentworth either way. He was basically your favorite person in the world. Leonard would get jealous. Leonard made Wentworth a Heat/Cold Gun. It had a switch to go from Fire to ice.  Wentworth wore his fathers leather jacket and jeans. "Ok team we need to find the spear before the Legion of Doom do!" Rip said. "Got it. Wait what's Wentworth superhero name. We all have one." Wentworth said "ColdWave." All the women broke out laughing. "What?" Wentworth said. "Son that's a ship name for Mick and Leonard!" You said giggling. Leonard glared at you. "I thought you said we would never speak of this?" He said darkly. Mick glared at you. "Ok how about Captain Heat!" He said. Leonard nodded. "You mean Kid Cold." Ray said. "Actually I don't. Boy Scout." Your son sasses. " he thinks your not a man son." Leonard said. "Well I surely am a man." Ray glared at him. "Proof." He said. Wentworth sneered. "Yup I have proof. Why don't you ask what I did to Sarah last night." Your son sawed. Mick and Leonard smirked and chuckled. You rolled your eyes but smiled. Kendra giggled. Sarah stopped laughing. "Sorry kid but you can't take this." Sarah said. Wanting to see what other comebacks he had. "Interesting cause that's what Rips wife said the other night." Mick laughed. "Holy Shit!" Sarah said. " Sorry Rip." You said glaring at Leonard. Rip nodded. "Anyway the spear should be located-. "You have a mouth on you kid. I like that." Mick said. Wentworth smirked. "Yeah that's what Sarah said too." Sarah's eyes widen. "Oh my gosh they just keep coming and coming." Then Wentworth said his last comeback. "Yeah that's what Kendra didn't do with Ray yesterday." Mick eyes widen. As he clapped. Leonard patted his son on the back. Kendra couldn't help but laugh. "Enough with the Snart like remarks. Jeez. He is your kid no doubting that." Rip said clearly annoyed. "How about you get off my father." Wentworth said glaring at Rip. "On really. If I do recall Mr.Rory wouldn't do that." Rip said angrily. Mick stopped laughing. Wentworth glared at Rip. "Have no other comeback kid. Well I am not surprised. Netither did your father." Rip said. "GO RIP SLAY!" You cheered. Leonard looks at you. "I told you to teach him better ones." Wentworth agreed but kept his gaze on Rips. "Damn that's what happens when Rip gets pissed."
You said. "I told you I could do it." Wentworth said. You give him his twenty bucks. "Wait you  planned this out?" Ray said. Wentworth nodded. "Sorry by the way. It was just for the show." He said. Ray nodded. "Actually they were all true."
Wentworth said smirking. As he walked away like a boss.