Leonard Snart x Reader

42, 56, 64, 151, 161, 164, 180
"I need a Hug."
"Are you flirting with me?"
"Your so beautiful."
"I can't feel my legs."
"Bite Me"
"Mine."
"Do you like it when I touch you like that."

TVDlover432

You had your head down. You felt like shit. After what happened. Mick disappeared and you missed him. Your brother was the closest  thing you had. You sigh as you walk towards your room. Leonard was there. You wrap your arms around him. He was surprised. "What's this for?" He asks. You nuzzle into his neck. "I need a hug." You said. He smiled and hugged you back. "Always here to help." He said chuckling. "Your so beautiful." Leonard said. You giggled."What it's true." He said. "Are you flirting with me? Leonard?" You ask. He growled. "Anyway Rip wants us." He said. You nodded and walked towards the main room. Jax narrowed his eyes at Leonard as he walked in. "Where's Mick?" He said to Leonard. Leonard glared at Jax. "How about you kind your own business kid." He said Darkly. Jax grinned Darkly. "We know you did something to him." Jax said. You looked at Jax and Leonard. "YES I DID. HAPPY! Mick was a liability to the Team. Someone had too!" Leonard yelled at him. You stared at Leonard. He killed your brother. "You killed Mick?" Yo said. Leonard turned to you. He shook his head. "No I didn't" he said. He ran after You as you ran to your room. "Let go." You's aid. He kissed your lips. "Bite Me Leonard!" You yelled. He smirked. He kissed your lips forcefully. His tongue inside your mouth in a second. He pushed you against the wall. He took his shirt off. You touched his chest and moaned. "Do you like it when I touch you like that?" He asked as he moved his fingers to your throbbing entrance. "Shit Leonard." You's aid. He chuckled against your lips. He pulled his hand away smirking. You then Palmer him through is pants. You stroked his member. He through his head back. "Fucking Hell." He said. His member twitched. He came inside his boxers. "Wow." You said. He rolled his eyes. You smile at him. "Mine." He said whispering into your ear. He then thrusted inside of you. He held your hips and thrusted harder into you. His member twitched inside your walls. "Damn." He moaned. He continued thrusting harder into you. Hitting your spot repeatedly. Then you came on him. His member twitched and he came inside you. He smirked sloppily and kissed you.

You woke up next morning. You tried to get up. Nothing. You couldn't move Your fucking legs. "Leonard." You yelled. He sped into the room his sexy smirk on his lips. "Yes?" He said. You glare at him. "I can't feel my legs." You'd aid. He chuckled. "Sorry babe. But that's one of the side effects when having Sex with me." He said. You flip him off as he winks at you. Fucking Leonard Snart. The God of Sex.