Legends Imagine

I have something perfect planned.😏
You ran out of the WaveRider smiling. You got on the ground. Ready to run. You could feel yourself ready to run. You could feel the lightning inside you. "Ok on your mark. Get Set! Go!" Rip yelled as the other Legends watched. You sped away. Your light red lightning behind you. You were fast. Faster then the Flash. You sped all the way to a tree and back. "5 seconds!" Rip yelled. Leonard raises an eyebrow. "Impressive." He says. You smile and stand up proudly. Your all red suit gleaming. "Better than last time." You said. Everyone smirked. You raced back into your room. You sighed and laid in bed. You pulled a photo out. Your father was on it. You missed him so much. You didn't know what happened after he left. You look at the ceiling. Then you hear Rip yell "THE LEGION Are here!" Everyone looked at each other. They all ran. Soon the Legion walked in. "So what are we doing here again?" Malcolm said. Eobard smirked. "The spear. Dumbass." He said. Malcolm flipped him off as they got inside. They looked in Rips room. "Check the other rooms." Eobard said. Damian and Malcolm nodded. You saw Malcolm and attacked him. He caught you and held your mouth to stop you from yelling. He dragged you with him. You could feel his tight pants on your back. He groaned but brought you to Eo. "Here we now have a prisoner." He said. Eobard smirked and left with you and the rest of the Legion. Everyone ran out. "Who did they take?" Rip said. Everyone looked around. "They took (Y/N)" he said. Mick and Leonard glared at the ground. "Let's kick their asses." Rip nodded and said "Gideon plot course towards the Vanishing Point." He said. "They took the spear as well." Ray said. "Damn." Rip said. "Well we will just have to trade it." He said. "Get into your seats." He says. You open your eyes to see Lusty blue ones. Dark Lusty blue ones. Malcolm backs away from you. "Are you sure we shouldn't like try to get anything out of her?" Malcolm says palming himself a bit. "No Merlyn." Damian says. You were tied to a chair. Eobard sped in and smirked. "Your friends should be here any moment." He said. You shook your head angrily at him. "What was your name again? So I could tell them when you die!?" Damian said. You glared at them. "(Y/N)" you said. They all tensed. Everyone looked at each other. Malcolm gulped. They left the room. You looked confusingly at the door. Then you tried to sped out of your cuffs. Malcolm came in. He turned the cameras off. "Ok we need you to be quiet. And those are speedster free." He said. He stared and you intensely. Eobard walked in. He looked at you then back at Damian. "Is she?" Damian nodded. Malcolm face palmed hisself. "What?" You ask. They don't look at you. "So are we going to tell the Legends?" Damian did. Malcolm shook his head. "We can't." Merlyn said. "But she deserves to know Malcolm!" Eobard yelled. Malcolm nods. "What are you guys talking about?!" You yell. They turn to you and sigh. Damian leaves "Im out. Maybe you could get her to joins us." He said. Eobard looks at you. Malcolm sighs. "Look Y/N)" do you know who your father is?" Malcolm says. You shake your head. "He left when I was small. He never came back." You said. Malcolm looks up at you. "Because I'm your father (Y/N)" the voice says. You look at him in fear. "No. It's not possible." You say turning to the man. He looks at you. "I've missed you, my little speedster." He says. He hugs you tightly. "(Y/N) Thawne. I like that." Malcolm says. Eobard pulls you into a hug. You tense. "Your my father?" You say. He nods. "No." You'd ay. He nods. You back away from him. He looks at you. "Why did you leave?" You said. He looked at the ground. Tears in his eyes. "I had too." He said. You shake your head. Then The Legends barge in. You look at them and sped to your side. "Please (Y/N). I'm sorry." Eobard said. Tears coming down his eyes. Rip looks at you then at Eobard. "Sorry Father. But I can't." You day and sped away with the Legends. They all stare at you in shock.  Leonard looks at you. You hug him. You and Leonard have been friends since forever. "Well I met my Father. But he isn't who I though he was." You say. But inside you knew that Eobard was still your father. And he won't stop until you let him into your life. Because. He still Loves you.