Rip Hunter x Reader

36 and 44
"I'm so in Love with you!"
"I'm going to keep you safe."
lwilso_

You were walking on the WaveRider. Ready to defeat the next villain. Vandal Savage is what Rip called him. Ok you had a crush on Rip. But you fought those feelings since he was married. But one day you let those feelings out. "Ok team Vandal Savage is going to be." He said. You stared at him. His beautiful green eyes. His nice blonde hair slicked up nice and perfectly. And the way that coat fit his body. You let those dirty thoughts sit in your head. Until you heard something. "Y/N." You looked back at Rip who was staring at you. You could see Saharan and Mick smirking. Leonard was trying to hold back a chuckle while Ray nudged Nate on the shoulder. "Y/N. Did you hear me?" He asked. You nodded. He raised a brow. "Really. Repeat what I just said." He said. You glared at the ground. "I'm something about Vandal Savage." You said. He nodded. "Yes and." He asked. "Might aswell get this out." You muttered to yourself. You then yelled "I'm so I love with you!"  Everyone froze. Then Leonard and Mick smirked at you. Everyone stared at you either smiling or smirking. Then Ray said "Finally!" He left with Nate and Kendra. Sarah and Leonard looked at each other and left. It was just Mick left. "Peace out." He said. Rip looked at you. "You love me?" He'm asked. Your face flushed red as you nodded. He walked up to you and kissed your lips "I love you too Y/N. And I'm going to keep you safe." He said. You smiled up at him a don kissed his lips. "YESSS!" You heard Nate cheer. You and Rip Chuckle as you guys kiss one more time.