Leonard Snart Imagine

Soulmates
You sigh as you sit next to your best friend Mick. You have helped Him locate his soulmate. Which was Amaya. Also known as Vixen. He has been a better man ever since. Leonard was a good man too. He was however alone. Like you. You had a tattoo on your arm. It was a picture of a snowflake. You knew instantly that it was Leonard. Mick told you countless times to go talk to him. But you were afraid he doesn't feel the same. Until one day. You, Mick, Vixen, and Leonard passed out o the wave rider ship. You all went drinking. As Vixen went into Micks room you were in the back room with Leonard. "L-Leonard. You know. I have his tattoo." You said slurring your words. Leonard gave you a lopsided grin. "Cool. Can I see?" You nod. Not knowing what your going to show him. You showed him the Snowflake tattoo with the name. Snart on the Bottom "N-Never noticed that before." You slurred. Snart chuckled darkly. You looked at him his dark gaze almost making you sober. The Lust is what woke you up. He instantly pushed you against the wall. Kissing your neck greedily. You bit his bottom lip making him groan. As your lips once again connected Leonard started fumbling with his belt. You took off your shirt. You wrapped your arms around his neck. Making him lean in to kiss your neck. This time leaving purple bruises.

You woke up to a hand behind you. You look to see Leonard to your right. You gasp. Then you see his arm. Under is wrist is your name. You smile as you nuzzle under his neck. Secretly making him smile as he wraps his arms around you. Making Mick and am at who were spying on you two. Smile.