9: Crushes Flirt with you 2

Ray Palmer:

Mick was straight out flirting with you. Anyone could tell. "Hey, sexy." He would say and you would just smirk. and Tease him. Ray would either be watching or using his atom suit. One day he was messing with his Atom Suit. Mick walked towards you. He winked at you as you rolled your eyes playfully. He sat down next to you and flexed his muscles. He smirked. You punched him in the arm and see Ray coming towards you. Mick groans and goes back to the far side of the seat. Ray sits in the middle of you two and began to tell you guys everything about his findings. Mick left immediately  leaving Ray smiling. He then kissed you as he went back to his work which you watched.

Leonard Snart:

Jefferson and you were best friends. because you were really childish and silly you and him got together easily.But Jefferson couldn't help falling for you. One day While you were talking to him about the ship. He just stared at you. You didn't noticed as you kept talking. Then Leonard walked in. He immediately saw how Jefferson was looking at you and glared a him. Jefferson saw Leonard and stopped staring. "Um I have to go." He said stuttering. As he left you looked at Leonard. "What did you do?" You say. He gives you an offended look as he kisses you and leaves.

Jefferson Jackson:

Sarah would flirt with you all the time. Jefferson didn't even care but if she touched you in a weird way he would get jealous. You were talking to Sarah with Jax next to you. As Sarah flirted with you Jax smirked. He thought it was funny the way she flirted with you. Sarah knew she never would be able to make you hers because of Jax. But she enjoys flirting with you. "You Look awesome today, Y/N." She would say and it made you smile.

Sarah Lance:

Leonard was flirting with you. "Hey beautiful." He said. You rolled your eyes and smirked at him. "What you want Leonard?" you say. "Well, Y/N Is that a way to talk to a criminal." He said getting closer to you. To the point where his eyes were locked on your lips. " HM HM." You looked to see your girlfriend  by the door. She had her White Canary costume on with her weapons. Leonard's eyes widen as he quickly ran away. Making you laugh.