Legends Imagine

Imagine being the youngest Legend and telling the Legends some news. Your 18 years old.
"Gideon please tell me this is a joke." You said staring at the ground. "No Ms.(L/N) you are indeed. Pregnant." She said. You tense and look at the stick. Positive. How the hell were you going to tell the other Legends. You walked into the Main room. You were going to get lectured on this."Hey Guys." You said. They all looked at you and nodded. "Hey guys know that I am Pregnant. Anyway got to blast." You say running out of the room. Everyone tensed. "Please tell me she didn't just say." Rip said. Your father figure in your team. "Ok who had Sex with her?!?" Sarah yelled. Everyone stayed quiet. Everyone ran to your room. You smiled nervously at them. "Hi Guys" you say. "Who's the father." Rip says. " I don't know." You said shrugging. "Have you had Sex with anyone on or not on this ship?" Sarah said. Leonard gave her a really look. "What do you think. Fucking Eobard raced in and impregnated her?!?" He said sarcastically. Sarah rolled her eyes. "Well I have." You said turning red. Rip looked at you suspiciously. Mick and Leonard looked at each other. "Who?" Rip said. You gulped. "Well um look at the time." You said nervously. Rip glared at you. You shrugged. "I kissed Ray. But all we did was kiss. Leonard and Mick used protection.Well I think they did. And......." you said cutting off. "(Y/N)?" Sarah said. You looked at them. "It was a guy." You said. Rip knew you were hiding something. Rip pulled you towards the Med Bay. He put a needle on your arm. "Gideon, do a genetics test." He said. You closed your eyes hoping it wasn't that guy. You and him just did it one time. You two were just having fun. "Ok well it seems that Ms.(L/N) will be having triplets. The first baby is Mr. Snart's." She said. Everyone smiled glad it wasn't anybody they didn't trust. But Rip was still glaring at you and Snart. "Wait the First. Is he not the other children's father?" Sarah said. "No Mr.Rory is of the Second. And Mr. Palmer is the third. They are not identical." She said. You let out a breath of relief. "I thought you said Ray only kissed you." Rip said. You chuckled nervously. "I lied." You said smiling. "If you don't mind me asking who was the last guy." Sarah said. You said nothing. Instead you walked into your room. That last guy you and him were both just having fun. You were sad on that day and he came to help you feel better. Then one thing led to another and you know. Sarah and Kendra came into your room. "Okay who was the last guy." They said. You smiled. Little Thirsty Gossipers. "Well it happened when I came back from an unsuccessful mission last week. He came into my room to try to cheer me up. I never thought he could come I to my room. I was pretty sure someone would try to kill him. He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back in the heat of the moment." You explain. "And you know." Sarah smiled at you. "I will never forget the day when Vandal Savage came into my room." You said. Kendra almost threw up as Sarah gave a disgusted look. You broke out laughing. "Oh My god. Your guys faces. That was priceless. I was kidding guys." You said. They glared at you playfully. "The truth is I never kissed anyone else." You said. "Little prankster." Kendra muttered as Sarah and her left the room. You smiled. As you fell on your bed. "Did you tell anyone?" The voice said. You smirked at the figure in your doorway. "Nope." You said popping the P. He smirked. "They were standing up smirking at you. Their eyes all on you. The mans hair glistens against the light of your lamp."Your lucky that I told Gideon to lie about my pregnancy results." You say. You were actually having Twins and their father was only one man. "So it's our secret." He said as he gave you that beautiful smirk of his. You nodded at him. "It will always be our little secret,...

...Babe." He cringes at the name you give him. "Please don't call me that. I feel like a baby." He says chuckling. He sits next to you on his bed. "How the Hell do you even get in here." You say. "You know League of Assassins." He says. You roll your eyes. "We both know that you haven't trained in the League of Assassins." You'd at. He crosses his shoulders. "How dare you." He says pretending to be offensive. "Anyway better be on my way. Don't want the rest of my team thinking I'm doing weird crap." He said. You nod. "Ok bye,....

...Eobard."

I feel like I should have made it someone better but Fuck It. It's almost fucking 12:00 Am but I am tired as hell. Sorry if this was bad I will make a better one hopefully the next day. I'm also running out of ideas. So feel free to request.