Imagine Mick Rory

Fight/back together Imagine

"Captain, we are going to have a crash landing." Gideon says. Sarah and Ray hurry and strap themselves in. You and Rip are far behind and didn't have time to strap yourselves in. So when you crashed. Rip was thrown backwards. So were you. You fell on top of him. Your faces merely inches a part. Rip looked at your lips. Rip leaned to kiss you. But you stopped him. "Rip I'm with Mick." you said. Then you sat up. It basically looked like you were straddling him. He groaned a little. "Oh I see you two are having fun." You turn around to see Mick. "Mick it's not what it looks like." You said standing up. He walks away into his room and shuts the door. "Mick let me in. its my room ,too." You say. He leaves it closed. You go into Sarah's room. "Can I stay in here?" You say. She nods and you tell her everything. 

She sighs. "The only reason he isn't talking to you is because he thinks your going to leave him. Because he lost everything." She says to you. You nod. You go to the kitchen to see Mick. He didn't see you he had his back to you. This was your chance. You go up to him. "Mick." You say. He froze and turned to you. You were expecting to see him mad. But instead surprisingly you saw his eyes were Red and Puffy from crying. "What." He says. Not looking at you . You move his head to look at you. You gently kiss his lips. "I wasn't cheating on you. I fell on Rip when the WaveRider crashed." you said. Mick put his head on your shoulder. Yup you two were back together.