Legion Of Doom Imagine

Imagine watching IT with the Legion

"What makes you think Ill be scared of a movie?!" Malcolm said teasingly. Damien nodded in agreement. After you got the tickets, Eobard's eyes widen.  "Can we get popcorn?" He asked. You nodded. They all held their hand out. "You guys don't have any money?" They all shook their head. "Fine. 20 dollars each. For a drink, popcorn, candy, and whatever else." You said. Malcolm and Damien nodded and walked towards the stands. Eobard stayed with you. "Can you help me. I never been to one of these. Well in my century." He said. You nodded. After getting all the food. You all got to the ticket stand. You gave the woman your tickets. "IT will be in theater 12." She said. You nodded. "What's IT?" Malcolm said. Damien shrugged. "I fucking hate that movie." Eobard said. You glance at him. "Ok it's good. But it gives me the fucking creeps." Damien and Malcolm narrow their eyes at you. "What are you making us watch?" Damien said. You smirked and entered the theater. You sat in the seat. Malcolm on One side and Eobard on the other. Damien sat beside Malcolm. Eobard looked nervous which made Malcolm and Damien exchange a glance. If the evil speedster is afraid. What the Fuck were they in for.
After Movie
"That was fucking scary. I fucking hate you!" Damien yelled at you. Eobard looked at Malcolm who was traumatized. "Beep Beep, Malcolm." Eobard teases. Malcolm glared at him. You glanced at them. "Guys it wasn't that scary." You said. They looked at you. "Not that Scary?!? Did we see the same Fucking movie!" Eobard yelled. "I'm pretty sure at one point. Damien yelled Fuck You Clown." Malcolm said. "And you scram like a girl." You said. Eobard snorted. "The sequels are way scarier." Eo Said. Malcolm and Damien look at him. "Sequels?" Eobard gave them a really look. "Hey dumbasses. I'm a speedster. From
The future." Damien sighs and gets in the car. "Fucking Clowns." He muttered. Malcolm sat next to him. You sat in the passenger seat. "Wait you know how to drive?" You asked. Eobard nodded. "Fuck this. Let's just speed their." I said. He nodded. I grabbed Malcolm and sped him to the headquarters.
1:00 AM
"DIE YOU FUCKIN CLOWN!" You ran as fast as you could. You heard Malcolm screeching. Damien yelling rapidly. You go to see them both attacking nothing. "Um guys?" You said. Malcolm and Damien turned to You. Malcolm pointed to the closet, terrified. "Kids these days." You said. You went to the closet. Your hand on the handle. As you pulled it open nothing happened. "Guys. Really. Stop acting like children." You said. Malcolm grabbed his bow securely. Eobard then sped in. "What the Fuck is going on here?!?" You turned to him. "These bozos. Had a nightmare." Malcolm and Damien glared at you. Damien still glancing at the closet. "Goodnight you two." You said. Eobard nodded and then said "Yeah. And Beep Beep Malcolm." Then He said in Pennywise's voice,"Don't let the bed bugs bite." Malcolm and Damien looked at each other. You and Eobard laugh as you guys go back to bed.