Rip Hunter Imagine

Imagine You caught your Ex cheating.  So you go to Rip for comfort.
You couldn't believe it. You just saw Oliver kissing Felicity. You were sad. You ran back on the  WaveRider. You went into your room and cried your eyes out. Why would Oliver do this to you. You rested your head on your bed. Mick came into your room. "What happened?" He said. You looked at him. "Oliver kissed Felicity. So I broke up with him." You say. He glared at the ground. He clenched his fists. "I will kill that bastard." He said. You smiled at him. He left. Rip then came into your room. "Ms. Rory I need you to- Why are you crying?" He said. His eyes filled with worries. You looked at him. "Oh it's nothing." You said. Rip shook his head. "What wrong?" He said. You cried on his shoulder. "Oliver cheated on me." You said. Rip hugged you. "It's ok." He said tuning your back. You smiled at him. He looked at your lips. He kissed your lips gently. You kissed back. "Sorry Didn't mean too." He said blushing. You turn to him and smile. "No it's ok." You say. He nods and hugs you tighter. "Oliver Queen will not hurt you again. Your mine now." He said. You smiled and kissed him. He kissed back and pinned you on the wall. He stuck his tongue in your mouth as you sucked it. He took his coat off as you took your jeans off. He kissed your neck and bit your lip. But not knowing you were being watched. "I told you Mick. Rip and (Y/N) were a match made in heaven." Snart said. "When I see Oliver again. I am going to kick his ass." Sarah said. "Who made you the match maker, Leonard?" Ray said. Leonard smirked. "I should be a matchmaker. Call me Leonard MatchMaker. I will help you with your love life and to tell you if your OTP is cannon." Sarah looked at him. "How do you know what an OTP is?" Leonard shrugged. "I have one. But I have a ton of ships too." He said. Everyone stared at Leonard. "I have some too." Ray said. "Of course you do Fanboy. But Leonard." Sarah said smirking. "Oh shut up." He said. "Tell us one." Ray said. Leonard smirked. "Amaya and Mick." He said as he walked away. Everyone stared at Mick and Amaya. "Hey no she likes me." Nate said. Amaya smirked. "Yeah sure." She said. Nate looked at her. "Ok I ship it." Nate said as Mick and Amaya left. "We should start a ship war. Which ever ship is better wins." Sarah said smirking. With that the Legends left. Thinking of new OTPs and Ships.