Nate Heywood Imagine

Your Pregnant
Nate was in the Main room. It was at night and he was talking to Ray. After he was done he came into his room and lay down next to you. You kissed him. "I love you." You said. "I love you too." He said. He then kissed you again. You deepened the kiss. He pinned you beneath him and took his shirt off. He kissed your lips roughly. You touched his abs which made him moan. He pulled his pants of and so did you. You took your shirt off as he sucked your neck. He went back to your lips and but then gently. You moaned and kissed you harder. You put your hands on the waist hand of his boxers. He groaned. His boxers got tighter. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he grinned slightly against you. He moaned again and took his boxers off.
Next Day
You woke up happy and feeling horrible. Your head hurt and you felt like throwing up. You rushed into the bathroom and did what you did. Later you brushed your teeth and went back in bed. You then got into your suit and raced into the Mick's room. Mick was your best friend. He smiled as he saw you. "What you want?" He said. You rolled your eyes and said "Mick I think I'm pregnant." He tensed and looked at you. "Ok but if this is about what we did like before you met Nate...." He said but was cut off by you. "No Mick this is Nate's. Besides I would have gave birth by now." He nodded but smirked. "Can I tell Leonard." He asks. You shake your head. Your brother couldn't know. You weren't ready to tell him yet. "Fine. I'll give you a week." He says. You roll your eyes and make your way back to a Nate's room. "Nate I have to tell you something." You said. Nate looked at you. "Yeah what's up!" He said. You smile and say "I'm pregnant." He stares at you. Hie smiles. "I'm going to be a dad!" He said. You nodded and he hugged you tightly. Happy about the news.
9 months later
"Mick don't give them the spear!" Sarah yelled. You looked at Mick. "Don't do it Mick." You said. He looked at you then back at Leonard. You groaned in pain and clutched your stomach. Everyone stared at you. "The hell?" Eobard said. Nate ran up to you. "Are you ok?" You shook your head and said "The Baby is coming." Mick looked at you. Leonard stared at you. Even though he was from the past. You were still his sister. "Thawne get her to the WaveRider." He said. Damian and Malcolm looked at you full of sorrowThey knew how it felt to loose someone you love."Take her Eobard." They said. Eoabrd looked at them but nodded. He sped you to the WaveRider and put you on the MedBay. He sped other people their and left with the rest of the Legion. "Gideon. deliver the children with the help of Ms.Lance!" Rip yelled. "Yes Captian" Gideon replied. Then you delivered then a baby. A girl. You smiled. "Ok here comes the second one." Sarah said. You and Nate look at each other. "SECOND ONE?!?" You both yell. A boy pops out shortly after. Twins. "Ok how about the names. Did you plan any?" Nate said. You nodded. "Leonard is holding Amaya Sarah Heywood. And Nate's holding Henry Nick Heywood. " you said. Nate smiled at you. Tears streaming down his face. This was the best day ever for the both of you.