Chapter 13

Your POV

I then turned around from where I was standing and began to walk back from where I came from. Thirty minutes later, WE ARE STILL NOT BACK YET!

I SWEAR FOR THE LOVE OF IRENE IF CHAD COMPLIMENTS ONE MORE TREE, I WILL LOOSE MY MIND!

WHAT IF I DIE OUT HERE?! WHAT IF I DIE OUT HERE ALONE?! OR WORSE, WITH CHAD! OH, IRENE GET ME OUT OF THIS FOREST!

(Y/n), pull yourself together. You are going to escape this forest.

I then saw Aphmau running by and I called out to her.

She walked towards me and I explained to her how Chad and I are lost. She then explained to me how she was lost.

While this was happening, CHAD WAS COMPLIMENTING ANOTHER TREE!

"Does he do that often?" Aphmau pointed to Chad and his tree.

"Oh Irene, you have no idea!" I whined.

"I've made a discovery!" Chad announced.

"What is it?" Aphmau asked curiously.

"Probably another freaking tree." I rolled my eyes.

Chad started running towards what I thought was a tree.

Aphmau and I followed Chad and I soon realized that it was no tree.

It was a cabin. A house actually.

Who'd wanna live out here?

Chad then (stupidly) yelled at the house, alerting whoever was inside that we were on their property.

"Chad! Don't yell! You're gonna get us caught!" I whisper-yelled.

"What? We want them to know we're friendly!" Chad said with his earsplitting voice.

"But that doesn't mean that they're friendly!" I whispered quickly.

Chad then (while still yelling) took off towards the house.

He's gonna get us killed some day. And that day might be today, ladies and gentleman.

All of a sudden, weird monster, plant creature, things with spears surrounded us. There were six of them to be exact.

"Looks what you've done now!" I gritted my teeth.

"Look at these guys!" Chad started to examine one the creatures. "They're familiars!"

"How are you so calm right now?" Aphmau asked in shock.

"And how do you know that?" I added on.

"I've met witches before." Chad got SUPER close to me.

"Of course you have." I said as I rolled my eyes and took a step away from him.

"Heh please... what kind of witch would let a loudmouthed man like you to get close?" An old witch with lilac eyes asked.

"My point exactly." I sassed.

"What are YOU doing in MY FOREST? Speak your names or else I'll have my familiars tear you apart." This witch threatened.

"My name is-"

"A pleasure to meet you m'lady witch. My name is Chad G. Augustine Au'Leopold the III." Chad cut me off.

At this point I was fuming.