Chapter 40

Your POV

We ran to Hyria's. There we met up with Aphmau, Lucinda, and Katelyn. Before we left O'khasis, mom took Ivy's relic.

"Why does Ivy have Shad's relic?" I asked.

"How did you know that?" Hyria asked me.

"I-I dunno." I answered.

"Aphmau, Y/n, it's been long enough. We need to talk." Hyria announced.

Everyone nodded and we went inside. There she explained the story of Irene.

(A/n: videos at the top of you want to hear the story again. I'm not explaining it, I've got another backstory to write lolol)

"So, Aphmau... is Irene?" Katelyn pieced together.

"That isn't possible." Aphmau was now having a panic attack.

"Aphmau, the baby, breath." I instructed.

They started to talk of Aphmau's baby. Aphmau soon absorbed the relic that once belonged to Shad. We soon found out that Aaron was a descendant of Shad.

"This is insane." I commented.

"We haven't even gotten into your backstory." Hyria stated.

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed. "I'm just a random girl in this world! What do you mean my backstory?!"

"All hero's come from different backgrounds." Hyria said calmly. "Have you ever heard of Arabella the Complexer?"

"No." I said truthfully.

"I was very close with the Irene. She told me everything. She even told me a secret. A secret that Esmund kept from the rest of the Divine Warriors at first. He had a little sister."

The room went silent. It was silent before, but you can't even hear breathing now. Not even a heartbeat.

"Esmund had a sister and her name was Arabella. He kept her a secret for a long while. That was until there was a battle and the Divine Warriors needed extra help. Arabella, being the careful person she was, snuck up on the opponents an killed them all in a flash. Esmund taught her how to fight. When he came clean of his secret, the Divine Warriors gave Arabella the title as the Complexer because of how many skills she had and how difficult they could get. But Arabella suffered from the same fate as Esmund and the rest of the Divine Warriors, that is, all except for Irene." Hyria finished.

"So, I'm a-"

I couldn't finish my sentence.

"If I'm supposed to be her, than does that mean Garroth is-"

I didn't finished that sentence either.

"Little is known on the Divine Warriors personal lives. But there is littler information on Arabella. Most believed she was a myth. Smart Scholars believed in her." Hyria explained.

"Tell me, what Magicks did she hold? What was she like?" I was intrigued.

"Arabella and I had a great relationship. It was almost like a mother daughter relationship. Once Irene told me of Esmund's little sister, I began to watch after her while he fought in battles. She had many powers. She had little knowledge on healing Magicks. In her form she had wings, so she could fly. She also had Sensory Magicks. In fact, she was the first to behold that type of Magicks."

"I have Sensory Magicks." I stated.

"I was wondering why you didn't read my mind the first time we met. Or why you let me get away with lying." Hyria said.