Chapter 26

Your POV

Laurence and I just finished building the house.

"Whew! That was a long day." Laurence took a deep breath.

"Agreed." I sighed.

"Travis, what'd you thi-" Laurence stopped himself and started to look around. "Where Travis?"

I started looking around and I gasped once I realized he wasn't here.

"That's why it was taking so long!" Laurence realized.

"Never mind that! Where Travis?" I was started to panic a bit.

All of a sudden I heard a loud bang.

"Laurence-"

"On it!"

Laurence and I started running towards the noise. Probably not a smart ideas since we didn't have a weapon of any sort.

Laurence started going in the opposite direction that my senses were telling me to go.

"Laurence." I whispered.

"This way-"

"Laurence!" I said a bit louder as I grabbed his shoulder. "My Sensory Magicks are telling me to go this way."

He nodded.

Realizing I was totally still holding onto his bare shoulders, I quickly let go of him and we started running in the correct direction.

We entered a hollow tree and saw Lucinda and Aphmau were going to teleport somewhere; my guess is Phoenix Drop.

Aphmau and Lucinda said I could come while Laurence could drag Travis back to the others.

When we got through the portal Aphmau and I were laying on our stomachs.

Aphmau and I groaned and stood up.

Lucinda has a few things she needed to take care of so, Aphmau and I could do whatever. We walked to the safe hold and we saw Levin and Malachi.

Aphmau then explained to them how and why we're here. Levin and Malachi invited us to their home.

"How is everyone? Laurence?" Malachi asked.

"Laurence is fine... for now." I tried to hold in my laughter.

"What do you mean?" Levin questioned.

"He's a terrible builder. I'm hoping that he isn't crushed by a wall or something." I started giggling like crazy.

"You better not be falling for him!" Levin said sternly.

I stopped giggling and turned red.

"Wh-What?" I stuttered.

"Oh no. You totally like him." Levin said.

"I approve." Malachi added.

I started to stutter like crazy.

"Th-That's not why we're h-here!" I managed to say.

"Right. I think Yip would be the best person to help you build." Malachi decided.

It was decided that we would also try and convince Zoey to come with us. Aphmau went to talk to Donna and Logan while I talked to Yip.