Chapter 31

(A/N: WARNING..... this is a really long chapter. 2695 to be exact.)

Your POV

I felt it. I felt something bad was happening in Phoenix Drop. I had to go back. But in the end, I ended up leaving again.

Vlyad's POV

"Call it guards honor." Y/n said bitterly, before walking into the woods.

The three of us, Aphmau, Garroth, and I stood there. Allowing her to walk away.

Why am I just standing here? Why aren't I going after her? My sister?

Even after all these thoughts, it didn't matter. No mater how much I beat myself up, I couldn't move a muscle. No matter how much I asked why, I couldn't move forward.

I just allowed her to walk away.

"Where is she going?" Aphmau asked, breaking the silence.

"Where she's been for days." Garroth answered; you could hear the brokenness in his voice.

Although, Garroth doesn't believe her. Although, he's too blind to see the truth. Although, he wanted to fight with her, she still left him stunned. He was, perhaps, the most stunned out of us all.

"And where is that, exactly?" Aphmau asked, wanting a more informed answer.

"We don't know." Garroth replied truthfully.

"I'm going after her. She's been pushing The Calling away for Irene only knows how long." I finally spoke up.

"I'll come too-"

"No." I cut Aphmau off.

"Y/n has saved me multiple times. She's walked through the Nether and back for me, and you're telling me to stay?" Aphmau shot back.

"You need time to heal... Plus, you are needed here. Stay, please." I pleaded.

"We don't tell anyone about Y/n's return, especially Laurence. We tell them Ivy came back, and that she has made threats; but as far as anyone knows we haven't see Y/n since the morning she left." Aphmau stated.

"I think that's for the best. What do you think, Garroth?" I said.

"Yeah, that's fine by me." Garroth responded.

~~~

Your POV

I've got no idea how long I've been missing for. I just know it's been a while. I heard that there was sighting of Zane in Nahkara.

He's dead. This doesn't make sense.

I decided to shake off this thought and just find him anyway. If he's alive, I'm gonna kill him.

I was in a forest and I saw him fighting Ivy. Still in my Shadow Knight form, I knocked Ivy away from Zane.

Zane was sitting on the ground I kept my sword to his neck.

"You." I growled.

"(Y/n)?" He said.

I pressed my sword deeper into his throat. Just then Garroth came running at me; he pushed me away from Zane.

He was now wearing gold and diamond armor.

"(Y/n)! Stop it!" Garroth yelled.

"Move. Aside." I ordered.

"This isn't you! Stop it!" He continued.

"How would you know?! You never even knew I existed!"