Chapter 16

Your POV

It is now the day of Emmalyn and Kenmur's wedding and I'm so excited.

I overheard Levin and Malachi talking to Kenmur about where they wanted the wedding. They, of course, wanted to have it in front of the Irene statue.

Levin said that it wasn't possible to have the wedding there because it was on a hill.

So me being me, I of course waited until everyone was asleep so I could build that for them.

I finished at seven in the morning and I was pretty proud of it. I finished putting the final rose down and I took a step back.

I looked at my masterpiece and was impressed with what I could accomplish.

I ran into the safe hold and grabbed Laurence, Katelyn, Aphmau, Emmalyn, and Kenmur.

"Y/n? Where were you last night?" Laurence asked worriedly

"Everyone just close your eyes." I ordered.

Everyone then held each other's hands and I pulled them towards my creation.

"Annnnnnnnd open." I smiled.

Everyone gasped in amazement.

"(Y/n)! This is perfect! This is better than I could've ever imagined!" Emmalyn said in amazement

"Thank you so much." Was all Kenmur could say.

"It was no problem." I smiled more.

"Were you up all night working on this?" Aphmau said examine of arch.

"I was." I let out a sigh. "But it was totally worth it."

"You didn't have to do that." Emmalyn looked at me.

Everyone else stared at me.

"I wanted to." My smile extended. "Think of this as a pre-wedding gift."

"Thank you!" Emmalyn ran up to me and embraced me.

"You know, you're the second person to not squeeze me to death." My smile turned into smirk. "That's all the thanks I need."

After a short reprimanding after Emmalyn and Kenmur left about not sleeping, I went to Kawaii~Chan's to get the dirt off me.

All the girls then came over and we got ready.

(A/N: Your dress is above. Change if you no like.)

Everyone finished getting ready and we left for the wedding.

The vows both Emmalyn and Kenmur said to each other were so sweet! It was so cute I could barely sit still! I thought I was gonna burst with happiness!

It was now the after party and everyone was dancing, smiling, eating, and just having a good time.

I was sitting down when Laurence came over.

"Care to dance?" Laurence smirked.

"That's not a good idea." I replied with a nervous smile.

He gave me a confused look.

"I don't know how to." I admitted.

He chuckled a bit at my statement.

"I kind of ditched dance lessons in O'khasis." I muttered.

"What?" Laurence questioned.

"Nothing." I lied.

"I'll teach you how to dance." He changed the subject.

"Really?" I asked with hopefulness in my voice.

"Mhm." He nodded.

I stood up and he took my hand.

"Now, there's nothing special about it." Laurence said as we walked in the center of the plaza. "The trick is to move in a square. Think about it like you're trying to step on all corners of a box."

"I wish we had a box we could actually step on." I whined.

This made him laugh.

"You'll do fine." He smiled.

He then wrapped both hands around my waist. I jumped a little and he smirked; I gave him a helpless look because I don't know what to do. Laurence then grabbed my hands and put them around his neck. His hands snaked their way back around my waist.

"Follow my lead." Laurence said gently.

I started to stare at our feet. I then attempted to follow his lead.

"You're doing good." He encouraged.

I accidentally stepped in his foot.

"Sorry." I looked back up at him.

"It's fine. It didn't hurt." He gave me a reassuring smile.

For the rest of the night Laurence and I danced and talked. It was like a dream. I couldn't believe that night happened. It's a night I'll remember. Forever and always.