Chapter 41

Laurence's POV

I went outside after a few minutes.

"Since you've achieved everything, will you come back home?"

"Ummmm. What?" Garroth asked.

"Yes, if Y/n wants she can come back home." Zianna reasoned.

"I-"

"No!" I cut her off.

"Laurence?!" Garroth, Vlyad, and Y/n exclaimed.

"Mrs. Ro'meave-"

"Call me Zianna." The Ro'meave mother cut me off.

"Right. Zianna, I can't loose your daughter. I love her too much to watch her leave. I'm sure your sons would hate to see Y/n leave as well. They just met each other and-"

"Laurence. The decision's already been made." Y/n cut me off.

"What's your decision?"

Your POV

"I'm sorry." I apologized. "I miss O'khasis. And I would love to come back to my home village. There is so much I missed out on in the past years. I should've been there for that."

"Great!" Mom cheered.

"No!" The boys objected.

"It's my job to be there. I should be there. I should've been a leader to O'khasis."

The boys incredibly sad. Mom was smiling.

"Even though it's what I should do, I'm not doing it. I'm not going back to O'khasis." I stated. "Though I should've been in O'khasis, things have changed. People have changed. Situations have changed. And most importantly, I've changed."

"Yay!" The boys cheered.

Mom had a sad expression on her face.

"Mom," I started as I grabbed her hands. "I love you. And I love O'khasis. But Phoenix Drop is my home now. I can't just leave that behind. I can't leave the people behind. I WON'T leave them behind."

A few tears fell from her eyes.

"I was just reunited with my brothers. And I just found Laurence, the love of my life. I've got people who need me in Phoenix Drop. I've got a family in Phoenix Drop-"

"YOU HAVE A CHILD?!" Mom squeaked.

"OH MY IRENE! MOM! NO!" I shouted. "But I have two puppies named Axel and Roxy. There's a little girl named Lilith. It's Aphmau's adoptive child, but I look at her as if she is my kid. They mean so much to me. A guard named Dante, looked after me when no one else would. We got Phoenix Drop going again. Two people named Levin and Malachi, we're so close we call each other siblings. We grew up together, and that meant the world to us. An elf named Zoey, helped me with the Irene Dimension. She taught me my healing Magicks. Children named Lello and Rollo, are growing up. My childhood friends Yip, Alexis, and Kyle. We also grew up together. I can't just leave that behind."

"My baby. You've grown up so much." Mom cupped my cheek with one hand.

I gave her a smile and we hugged.

"You've helped me in more ways than you know. And if I came back, the people of O'khasis would not be happy. I'm traitor to O'khasis. Or at least, that's how I'm seen." I explained.

"I love you so much." Mom sniffled.

"Love you too, Mom." I smiled.

Everyone said their final goodbyes, and we left for Phoenix Drop. We went through the portal and we went home.

Laurence wanted to stay the night with me because I guess that what couples do, right?

In any case, we fell asleep.