Chapter 14

Your POV

We left Hyria's home around five minuets ago. While we were following the fairy Chad got sidetracked a couple of times but he somehow managed to return with us.

"(Y/n)! Aphmau! Where have you two been?!" Laurence said in a panicked tone. "And isn't that the guy from before. Is he your friend?"

"Yes./No." Aphmau and I said at the same time.

"He is NOT my friend." I glared at him.

"GOOD EVENING! A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU ALL! My name is Chad G. Augustine Au'Leopold the III!" Chad announced.

"That's why." I fake smiled.

Chad then ran up to Katelyn and started talking about her unnatural blue hair color. Chad then decided to take a nap on the grass.

"Please, can we just walk away and leave him here alone? Maybe the wolves will get him." Katelyn suggested.

"I agree with Katelyn." I agreed eagerly.

"We are not leaving him here." Aphmau stated.

Katelyn and I let out a deep sigh in disappointment.

"Where are your ears and tail?" Aaron joined in.

"Well before Chad happened, I was gonna tell you that we have a way to get out of here and a cure of being Meif'wa." I glared at Chad when I mentioned him. "We met a witch in the forest who had a potion for being Meif'wa. She also told me that if we follow his fairy, we'll be able to get out of here."

"Here these are for you two." Aphmau said as she handed a potion to Laurence and Katelyn.

They took they potion and hey we're back to being normal human beings.

We then started to follow the fairy and before we knew it, we were in Meteli.

I walked behind Cadenza who was talking to Zack about expanding New Meteli.

"Well if moved those two houses, which are still vacant, we could expand the barn." I suggested pointing her layout of Meteli.

"(Y/n)?!" Candela practically flipped out.

She embraced me so tight, I thought my eyes were gonna pop out of my head.

"Laurence! Come over here!" Cadenza ordered.

Laurence, reluctantly, walked over and hugged us both.

"Cadenza.. need.. to b-b... breathe." I managed to say.

"Right." Cadenza said remembering that oxygen is pretty important to the human body. "I'm happy you guys are here, don't get me wrong. But why the sudden visit?"

We explained to her that Zoey, Malachi, and Levin were missing and that Michi was gonna try and sell them in New Meteli.

Everyone started to split up and look out for bandit camps.

I started to search farther and soon found Michi being attacked by Shadow Souls. Rage consumers me as I attack the Shadow Souls.