Chapter 7: Nothing is easy

Throughout the years I realised that nothing is easy. Life isn't easy, nothing is. You have to build your way up no matter what and even if you build your way up you can't slack off then things will fall down, you have to try your best and hardest at all times. Life isn't going to give you a break. Nothing is easy and nothing will be. So keep your head high and stay strong and always do your best no matter what.

Keep your head high and stand your ground.

________________________________________________________________________________

As I was running down the trail in the forest, music blasting through my ears as I make my way back to the house. The sunrise was beautiful like usual, I always came up here every day. I made sure no one was following me, not that anyone lived here but you can never be too safe. When it was clear I climbed over the fence and landed with a thump. I paused my music and walked up to the back door unlocking it and entered. When I entered the warehouse I quickly went upstairs and went into my room pretending that I didn't go anywhere because Nick hates it when I go alone out.

He still thinks I'm that little girl but in reality I'm nearly 17 and I know how to fight but he still won't let me do any dangerous missions or go out. It can be irritating sometimes but he's my brother. Even though he's not my biological brother he's been acting like one and has the same spirit of one. So I call him my brother because it doesn't matter about the blood.

I lay down on my bed thinking of ways to impress my brother so I can do dangerous missions. I can try and fight the other gang members and beat them. But I need to do more than that. Maybe I can.... Ugh how am I going to do this? Okay first let's try and beat the other gang members the strongest ones and then I'll see what Nick has to say, if he still disagrees then I'm going to have to do something else. I get up and head to the gangs gym. If I'm going to try and beat the other gang members I need to train and practice my fighting skills.

I go on a treadmill and run on it for a good 15 minutes next I start doing 10 push ups. Each push up I remind myself this is to prove to Nick and everyone else that I am capable of doing dangerous missions and I can take care of myself just fine. I start wrapping my hands before putting them in my boxing gloves. I start throwing jabs on the punching bag and try to aim at the same spot. I imagine Kevin on the punching bag and punch harder. I move to a dummy we have in the gym and start attacking it. Throwing jabs to its face and chest. I do a punch a bit too hard and the dummy falls. Oops.

I go back to the punching bag and start kicking it and punching as hard as I can. Each punch is on the same exact spot like the other and a smile grew on my face. This should be easy. I take off my boxing gloves and unwrap my hands to see what the damages are and they weren't pretty. My hands were red and there were a bit bruises here and there but it was worth it. I go and do sit ups. I already had abs but to keep them you need to still workout.

After an hour of training it was 7:00. Breakfast time was at 7:30, I headed upstairs quickly and went to straight for a cold shower. The cold water running down my hair as my thoughts came into my head.

If Nick agrees with me and lets me do dangerous missions, then everything will fall in place and I will finally feel at home and everyone will know that I am capable of doing dangerous things and I am strong. If Nick disagrees then I think I might need to talk to Conrad. The devil.

..............................................................................................................................

After my shower I put on some cleaner clothes and head down to the kitchen and when I entered the dining room I see the gang already eating and chatting among themselves. I make my way to my seat which was in between Nick and Chase. Chase is my best friend. He is 1 year older than me.

"Hey kiddo.'' Nick says to me.

"Hi Nick." I reply and sit down looking at my bowl. There was oatmeal along with fruits in it. Yum.

"Hey Chloe." Chase says then leans into my ear and whispers

"You coming to the underground tonight?" he asks me then pulls away as I nodded my head.

''Good well since you're the champion and stuff, you don't want to fall behind." he says as he stuffs a spoonful of oatmeal in his mouth.

"If I fall behind I can get back up." I replied back with determination laced in each word that I said.

"You always do." He says

"Anyways what do you want to do today?" he asked me

"Anything as long as we are outside." I answered

"Okay so I found this abandoned farm, not too far from here. We can go there along with some friends and play paintball. Wanna join? And don't worry we'll go after your match." he asks me. Well I love paintball; it's like shooting except we're not killing anyone.

"Well duh I'll come. I can shoot people without killing them." I reply back with an evil smile as I start thinking of a plan.

"I'm starting to have second thoughts by the look of your face" Chase says with a horrified look and I just laugh as he shook his head.

"Oh and there are some motorbikes there too." He adds.

"Perfect." I say with an evil smile. I'm going to have fun tonight and forget about the world.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note:

Heyyy my little readers, so here's another chapter hope you enjoy!

Tell me your opinions about Chloe or this story and please hit that vote star button thingy it helps and comment! 

Question of the day! 

Whats your favourite animal?

Have an amazing day/night and yeah 

BAIIII