Chapter 29: What do you know?

What do you know about me? Huh? Who do you think you are assuming who I am without knowing me? you may know my name but you don't know my fucking story, you don't know my fucking life, you don't know what I have to go through, so please enlighten me bitch and tell me, What do you know about me?

________________________________________________________________________________

I drove down the road smoothly as my eyes flickered to the rear mirror.

"Do you guys have a family to get back to?" I ask as I flickered my eyes back to the road.

"N-no they sold us to him." one of the girls stuttered.

"Well then welcome to the team," Conrad says surprising me.

I pulled up to the warehouse and parked my car in the garage and got out with the girls. They followed me into the warehouse and led them to an empty room that was across from mine.

"My room is across from here so if you need anything I'll be there most of the time. Get cleaned up and I'll be downstairs cooking." I spoke as I went downstairs.

I was met with Conrad and Nick who had pride in his eyes.

"You saved these girls from the street?" Nick asked as my eyes flickered to Conrad in the back who nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah, I did," I answered and he pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'll go and meet them right now," Nick says as he pulls away out of the hug but before I could stop him he was already making his way upstairs.

"Wait, Nick!" I yelled and went after him but he didn't stop. Fuck fuck fuck.

"Nick they're too-" I was cut off by my words when I heard screaming.

"Shaken up." I finish as I stepped into the room to see the girls in the corner shaking while Nick kept his arms up in surrender.

I grabbed him by the shirt and dragged him out of the room.

"Sorry girls, he's my brother." I shut the door and lean against it.

"I promise you that no one can hurt you here," I assure them.

"How do we know that?" the blonde one sneered. My eyes dart to the untouched suitcase and that's when I see the window open and clothes tied together to make a rope.

"You were planning on leaving?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

They stood there in silence and I let out a sigh. If they got out they could tell anyone about me and this gang and I can't let that happen.

"Listen, you can tell me any questions you have. I can answer all of them and explain." I say as I walk to them.

"O-okay." The other girl said I need to know their names.

"But before we start, what are your names?" I ask them

"I'm Nyla and this is Jasmine," Nyla answered and her hand gestured to Jasmine who smiled. But behind that smile was a broken soul. I'm going to help these girls fight back.

"and you?" Nyla asks as she takes a seat on the bed.

"I'm Chloe," I replied and let out a sigh.

"Shoot me a question," I say and Nyla opened her mouth but before she could say anything Jasmine spoke up.

"Why?" she croaked