Chapter 12: Be yourself.

Always be yourself. Imagine if everyone living on this planet had the same personality. Same looks same identity same everything. Wouldn't that be irritating an boring? Yes it would be. Be yourself and if people don't accept you well fuck them. Because they don't deserve you. Don't change for people so they can like you. Be yourself and the right people will love you.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chloe's POV:

After breakfast Chase, Damon, Andrew and I went out to, well we don't know. Actually I don't know. Everyone else does and no one will tell me. I'm just sitting in the car seat staring out the window as everything passes by in a blur. I have to be more careful controlling my anger with Conrad. Even if I hate him, I need to be careful. For Nicks safety. Conrad let Nick go for now. I guess as a warning but I feel guilty and bad. I put someone who I love dearly in a dangerous position. I wasn't going to come wherever Chase is taking us but of course, Chase forced me out of the house.

Who knows what I'll do without Chase. And Nick. No more fights with Conrad. Even if its satisfying to see that little prick get beaten up. I broke his nose but next time when I know Nick is safe I will fucking cut his dick off and staple it to his forehead to make him a dickhead. But that doesn't seem like it's going to happen anytime soon. I look down at my hand and see a purple bruise on my knuckle.

Besides I do have my fight tonight. And I'll fight more than one person tonight. The thought of beating another sore loser ass, brought a smile to my face. The car suddenly stopped and I looked up and see at the shooting range. Sweet. I haven't held a gun since yesterday. I got out of the car while the rest of the gang did. I smiled and went to the gang.

"What do you think?" Chase asks me as we both look at the place.

"Awesome, but what happen to the original one?" I ask him and look back at his face.

"It got busted so I found out one of my friends works here." Chase smiles and starts heading to the entrance.

"I can't wait to beat you!" Andrew shouts to Damon

"In your dreams." Damon smirks. We all headed towards the door and made our way to the counter.

"Hey! Chase!" A tall man yelled as he came around from the counter to give Chase one of those man hugs.

"Hey Louis, how are you?" Chase asks him as he steps away.

"All good how are you? Oh look I see you brought some company." Louis says as his eyes meet mine. I gave him a small wave.

"Oh yeah Louis this is Chloe and you remember Damon and Andrew, right?" Chase says as Louis shakes my hand.

"Ahh yes I do. How are you boys?" Louis asks them as they muttered good.

"Alright let's get you guys ready, be right back." Louis says as he disappears behind the counter.

I wandered around looking at all the competitions and trophies the club has won.

"So, when I win you have to do something for me." Chase says.

"Please, since when do you think you're going to win?" I challenge him with a smile on my face.

"Since I stepped into this place," Chase retorts back at me. "And when I do, you have to answer me a question, without backing out." Chase says with a smirk on his face.

"Ahh you have forgotten haven't you?" I say as I walk away from him slightly.

"What?" Chase asks me with my back facing him.

"That Nick taught me everything I need to do to beat you." I replied as I turned around.

"We'll see about that." Chase grunts.

"And whoever wins gets to dare the loser." I confirm.

"Huh? What happened to the question?" Chase asks while narrowing his eyes at me. Shit I can't let him be suspicious about it.

"Nothing I just think that dares are way better." I smile evilly. I hate questions on how I am. I know that chase wants to know what I was doing in the forest at night. The night when I thought about my revenge plan on Kevin. I can't let him know, because he will find out that the prick is still alive and kill him. I don't want Kevin to die. Even if I hate him I don't want him to die. Same with Conrad, even if I hate someone. I don't want them to die.

"Hey! Chase!" Louis shouts over as we head over to him.

"Here take these and follow me." Louis hands us headphones with army patterns all over them. We follow him into a room and see targets shaped as people everywhere.

"Alright on the side of the wall is bullets an some knifes if you guys want to throw some knifes." Louis says. "Please stay safe guys and enjoy!" Louis says as he exited the room.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm not wearing these headphones." I say as I chucked it on the table and pick up a pistol.

"Whoever hits the bullseye at the far target, wins the dare." Chase says to me while I nod.

I pull the trigger as the sound echoes through the air. Satisfying. My bullet hits a target just a few metres away from me.

"Nice Chloe, but not the dare one." Chase smirks as he aims and shoots at one a little further from my one.

...................................................................................................................................................................

"You've got to be kidding me!" I yell in frustration as I try to shoot in the bullseye. Every other target has been shot by all of us but now we're all aiming at the dare one.

"Ugh!" Andrew groans as he misses again.

"Hah!" Damon points at Andrew while Andrew punches him in the arm.

"Watch and learn losers." Chase says as he aims at the target and shoots. The bullet is not even on the target.

"Fuck." Chase curses as It went to my turn.

I breathe in and out.

Aim.

And.

Shoot.

"I'm done." I say and put my pistol back.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: 

Hey guys! yes I did an early update because I was way to excited to start this chapter. 

I hope you liked it and tell me what you think. 

Please hit the star button and comment it always motivates me. This book is back on the rank thing. 

I love you all so much and i hope you have an amazing day/night!

BAIIIII.