Chapter 25: Belong.

I have never felt like I belonged anywhere. When Kevin and Katy were still alive, I never felt I belonged there. Even though I have Nick and the gang; there was always this urge that keeps telling me, 'They're still out there. Somewhere.'

___________________________________________________________________________

"Here's the money." He whispered as I take the money and start counting them. I hand the box to him and he opens it revealing 5 bags filled with white substance.

"Pleasure doing business with you, Black Feather." He smiles and tucks the box in his bag as he starts to walk away. I grip on the money and stuff it in my pocket.

I smile as I start walking through the forest back to the warehouse. It's been a week since that fight between our gangs. I got scolded for shooting Angelo. I should've shot him dead. But Nick wasn't happy about it so I'm stuck with drug dealing and small missions but at least I'm doing something. Conrad on the other hand, wants me to go to the missions. He was quite impressed with me shooting Angelo but he says it wasn't a smart move. And I agree with him.

I was just angry and pissed because 1 girls can also be in gangs, 2 I know how to stand up for myself so that's how I showed him not to mess with me and 3 I was bored. I need to control my anger, if not I'm scared I will hurt someone I love and care for. I don't want to be like Kevin even though I did kill him in the end because he deserved it.

Anyways so now I've been doing these dealings and I've been selling weapons as well. I thought I was happy about everything. But to be honest, I still feel that urge to look for my parents and I can't stand it anymore. I feel it, there somewhere.

When I get to the warehouse I take off my mask and make my way upstairs. The house is quiet, meaning they're out. As I reach my room I don't waste any time and open my laptop straight away so I can proceed to look for them. I scroll down and look for my parents' names, Alan and Alexandra Grayson. But I couldn't find them. My heart starts to race when I don't see their names. No, it can't be true. I scan over the names but I didn't find them. I click on the search tab and type in their names. There's no way.

When I press the enter button but nothing comes up. Only the word 'None' comes up. Someone hacked in my laptop. Shit fuck. I jump to my feet and grip my hair. Someone's spying on me. I start to check my pockets to see if there are any trackers put on me. Once I found nothing I closed my laptop.

Fucking hell. I grab the laptop and threw it against the wall as it shatters the second it makes contact with the wall. Who the fuck wants to mess around with me right now? My blood boils as I ball my hands into fists. Does someone want to die that bad, huh? I close my eyes and breathe in and out slowly. I have to control my anger. I open my eyes yet my body still shakes in anger. I grit my teeth together as I make my decision.

I go to my bathroom and change into Nike leggings and a black hoodie. I grab my mask and slip it on as I grab my gun and tuck it in my waistband. I grab my bag and pack some money and the house keys along with some spare clothes. I put on my runners as I swung my bag over my shoulder and made my way to the gym. I push the heavy door open and walked to the hooks. I took my black boxing gloves. I smiled as I thought of fighting someone. I chuck the heavy gloves in my bag and started to make my way to the forest.

I didn't listen to any music cause I wanted to stay alert of my surroundings. Whoever hacked into my laptop must know who I am. Because they cleared out my whole work on finding my parents. I clench my jaw as I walked faster. They knew what I was doing. They're hiding something. I check my phone and see the time as 7:30 pm. I let out a sigh as I think hard to figure out who it was.

***

I wrapped my hands as I slipped on my gloves and tied them up. I groaned as I couldn't get the right one. Fuck. I sat up and went out to the arena looking for someone. I walk towards him.

"Silver." Chase smiles as he gets up.

"Hey." I smile back as I show him my boxing glove.

"Here." He gestures me to give it and I hand it to him and he ties the laces tight.

"So you finally came. Ready to claim the champion?" he asks me as he finishes tying it up.

"Yep feels good to be back," I say as I let out a sigh.

"There's a new fighter here, his or her name is Ice. They've been claiming the champion ever since you left." Chase informs me.

"Well, not for long," I smirk. A pit in my stomach grows as I have a feeling that I know this person.

"Alright, today Ice will be fighting Flame, again." The referee says through the microphone and gets off the arena. Ha, flame just doesn't give up.

From one corner Flame comes in with a determined look on his face while the other corner a person who wore a mask covering their face appeared. I sat down beside Chase and I watched the two fight. Everyone was cheering either Ice or Flame. Ice threw a punch right at Flames jaw making him stumble back but he quickly regains balance and fought back. Throwing jabs at Ice he finally makes contact with ice stomach making ice stumble back a little. What I saw coming was ice uppercut. The impact made Flame fall on the floor unconscious. Ice is good, but not for long.

Everyone cheered while others groaned, the referee gets up and raises Ice arm as the crowd cheers.

"Who would like to challenge Ice?!" the referee yells and everyone goes silent waiting for someone.

"Me," I say as I stood up with my shoulders squared defensively. I walked towards the arena and my heart stops.

Those icy cold blue eyes.

________________________________________________________________________________AUTHORS NOTE: 

Hey guys, sorry I published late I was a bit busy but, hey no school tommorow so maybe i can publish tommorow. Anyways i want to dedicate this chapter to tzehleng for that really nice message thank you again it was sweet. Be sure to give her a follow. 

Oh, btw this is Chloe's outfit during one of her missions.

Anyways please comment, vote and share.

Have an amazing day/night! 

TOODLES.