Chapter 15: Don't be a doormat.

Don't be too kind. Especially in this world, like one of my mottos; kindness doesn't survive in this cruel world. In this world people who are kind are the people that get used and hurt. That's why it's rare to find them. Because they have been heartbroken before and don't want to repeat the same mistake. I'm not saying you can't be kind, I'm saying you can't be too kind to the point when people start to use you as a doormat and wipe their shoes on you.

Stand your ground and fight back.

________________________________________________________________________________

In fucking 3 days.

I'm getting my revenge on Kevin. 3 fucking days. Ever since my mental breakdown I've been practicing my knife throwing and I have been training. I haven't been to my fights because, well you know why. But I'll go back when I end some unfinished business. I've tried to track down my parents again but not a single trace is left. Everything is gone. I wish I could go back to Perth as search my childhood house; it's easier to start there. But I can't leave Nick. I just can't. He is my brother related or not. Family Is not only by related blood. It's by the loyalty that person gives you. Nick gives me the love and the loyal that is enough and all I need. But I can't control this urge of curiosity inside of me to find the truth.

I punch the punching bag imagining Kevin's fucked up face on it.

Punch Prick Punch little fucker Punch

I drop my arms and lean my head against the punching bag and close my eyes.

I can do this.

I have to do this.

He deserves it.

I grab my water bottle and take a gulp the water dripping on my chest a little as I wipe my mouth. I start walking upstairs and take a quick shower. I'm thinking of going to Louis shooting range for a bit. Just to practice my shooting. I sigh as I wear my black leggings along with a black hoodie and start putting on my converse. I put my dark hair in a high pony tail and grab my back pack that has everything I need in it. I take my skateboard and go downstairs. Thank goodness the gang is out doing missions right now. Because if they weren't then they will ask questions and I don't want that.

I hate questions. 'Oh darling are you okay?' shut the fuck up bitch you obviously don't care, so what do you want. While I'm having a rant over fake people in my head I opened the gate and started walking towards the forest. I've been waiting for my feather iron brander for a while and I'm pissed at the dude that was talking to me. The fucking bastard said it will arrive in 2 days but it's been like 5 days, and nothing. It better come tonight.

It has to come for my plan. I came out of the forest to the streets and I started to skate down the street.

My parents were always there for me, and if they are alive and they couldn't get me back to them there must be a reason. There has to be, I remember them. They were kind and they loved me and Lexi with all their hearts. So they couldn't just abandon me like that. And if that person at the club was Lexi then she probably is here to help me too. Maybe just maybe everything will solve itself in the end. Just maybe everything will be okay and I can get back to my family.

If I ever get back into my family my life would be fixed. Everything will be perfect. I miss them, I miss going out every weekend to parks having fun I miss those nights when we make cubby houses with blankets and pillows pretending that we were out camping. I miss those good days. But at the same time, I've learnt so many things. Love is bullshit, trust gets you killed, kindness doesn't survive in this world, you don't need help you help yourself and you don't hope, you make it happen. All these things and many more, I had to learn it the hard way. But that's the way we get stronger.