Chapter 10: Don't let anyone put you down.

Don't let people put you down, you get out there and do whatever the fuck you wanna do because who gives a shit of what people think about you. As long as you are happy and you are having fun that's all that matters. People who put you down and use you as a door mat are cowards. You need to step your game up and punch the daylights out of them. Okay no don't do that. Just show them that you're not afraid of them and you are capable of doing anything.

So get out there and be yourself.

________________________________________________________________________________

I kept tossing and turning that night.

Is this the answer?

Will it help?

I let out a frustrated sigh and get up. I can't stop thinking. Is hurting Kevin really worth it? Yes that was my plan and it still is. Some of you may be like 'this isn't the right answer' and shit well listen, this man haunted me ever since... Kate died. I'm not letting anyone go who messed with the wrong person. I'm going to track your ass Kevin and when I do I will make you wish you were never born.

With the sudden confidence I finally relax. No one messes with me. I check my phone and its 3 in the morning. I guess a stroll down in the forest can't hurt, right? I pull myself up and start headed for my walk in closet. I always sleep in my black trackies and a shirt because you can never be ready for anything. Especially in a gang, other gangs can break in and harm us in any way, so you have to be ready. I pull out my black hoodie and drape it over my head and start putting on my shoes as my mind starts to wonder.

I don't know how I'm going to do this but I have to be ready. I'll track the asshole down while I do my regular training every day. I'll get my weapons ready, I'm not going to kill him that's too much. Besides I can't kill anyone even if it is Kevin. I shudder from the thought of him. I'm not going to let anyone get away from hurting me. Exactly. This will be fine. I'm just getting revenge that's all. I convince myself.

I get up and make my way down the stairs with my phone in my hand and leave my thoughts. I need a break. I started climbing the fence and landed with a thud and start to walk towards the forest. The only noise I hear is the leaves shaking from the soft wind and my breath. I keep walking forward and don't look back. I went to my spot I've been sitting ever since I was a kid. I lie down and stare at the sky. I thought I left my thoughts but I guess you can't really hide from them.

What if Kevin becomes good?

Doubt it, but it could happen.

What if Kevin has a family and has children?

Then I'm doing them a favour.

But what if he was an amazing father?

No. I made my decision. I'm going to get revenge on Kevin and I won't kill him. That is final.

My ears capture a sound and I get up into a fighting stance a little too fast that I felt dizzy.

"Chloe?" Chase voice made me bring my fists down.

"Don't do that again." I replied

"What are you even doing here?" He asks me as he sits next to me.

"I couldn't sleep." I answer truthfully.

"You?"

" Same as you." He replies as I felt his stare I turn around to him.

"What?" I break the silence. His green eyes staring at my grey ones, his black hair was perfect as usual.

"There's something wrong." He confirms. I shake my head.

"I'm fine." I deadpan as I lie down closing my eyes and I hear Chase doing the same.

"Chloe, do you think I'm stupid, I know my best friend." He states as I open my eyes.

"Some things are best to be left unsaid." I shoot back at him

"But it's not good to keep it in either, but its your choice." Chase said.

I just nodded my head and sighed.

"I'll live." I said with confidence.

.................................................................................................................................................................................

Click click. Bingo, I found you. Kevin. Turns out he is in the same house when I was a child. I finally found you. I clear out the history and shut the computer. It took 1 hour to find the prick but I found him. I stretch and make my way down stairs. I thought of ways to torture Kevin and so far I'm liking it. I check the time and its 6:30 in the morning. I can get the card for the weapon room.

I crept quietly to Nick's room and opened the door silently preventing it from creaking. Nick was snoring away in his bed peacefully. I go to his wallet and get the card out and sneaked out of his room quietly. Once I was out of his room I dash down stairs and punch in the code to get in the basement. Once I was in I see the door that is full of dangerous weapons. Here goes nothing. I swipe the card and put in the codes as the door clicks open and the light flickers on. I shut the door quietly and walk towards a big built in closet. When I opened it there were all sorts of weapons. Guns were hanged up and below them were bombs and dangerous gases. Half of them I never even heard of. I pick a pistol from the wall. The cold metal against my skin. I will only use a gun just in case I get into shit with other gangs. I close the closet and open the drawers finding knifes, all different sizes. I take 5 small knifes and 1 big one. I get a handcuff and some rope along with duct tape. A piece of paper catches my eye. It has a number on it and the word with iron branding on it.

I dial the number. I want an iron branding tool so I can give Kevin a scar.

"Hello how can I help you?"

"I want an iron brander." I say. This company is also illegal so they didn't give a shit what you do with it.

"Sure do you want a customise one?" He asked

"Yes."

"What symbol?'' He asks while getting paper.

"A Feather."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: 

Guys I'm really sorry i got writers block and it took forever to write this chapter but i finally did it. i hope you liked it. I'm going to be updating only on Fridays because of school I can't really do two times a week. 

Any whoo I hope you enjoyed this chapter, have an amazing day/night and pleae VOTE AND COMMENT, It motivates me a lot. 

Toodles!