Chapter 41: Loneliness.

That feeling when no matter how many people surround you or how many people show their love to you, you will always feel alone. No matter what.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I sigh as I watch my once so called 'friends' leave me. I don't blame them I am a monster. It was probably for the best. I check my phone for the time and when I do the bell rings. I walk to my English classroom and feel someone's gaze on me when I enter. At the corner of my eye and I see Skye. Staring at me. I ignore her and take the back table next to the wall. I scan the room and soon enough the classroom was filled with students and one student came in and sat beside me. My alertness grew as I open up my books.

''Everyone get their novels out and we can start the chapter,'' the teacher announced as she walked around checking everyone had the book.

I sigh as I realize that I didn't have the novel.

''Where's your-,'' the teacher cuts off when she examines my face,

''You must be new,'' she spoke and smiles as I nod my head.

"I'm Miss Carol, would you like to introduce yourself?'' she asks me and I controlled myself from rolling my eyes.

''I'm Chloe.'' I said and she smiled.

''Where are you from?'' she asks me

''I just moved here from Melbourne." I say bluntly wanting the conversation to end.

''That's amazing. How is Melbourne?'' she asks me making me want to slam my head against the table.

''It was fine.'' I say shrugging my shoulders hoping she would take the hint.

''Okay, you can share books with Jason for now,'' she says smiling and I nod.

Jason brings the book closer in the middle and I sigh as the teacher starts reading.

Melbourne. My home. Nick, the gang, the forest. Everything was there. Here I am reading a book about some depressed teenager.

I stare out the window and zone out into my thoughts. Memories crash in like waves. It's funny how one word can bring back so many memories. Memories that you don't want to remember. But they'll always be there. No matter what, they'll always be there. Am I still the same person? How did Zoe even find out who I was? To be honest I couldn't care less right now. It feels as if someone had ripped my heart out and all left is a black spot. I'm still breathing somehow. I scan the room looking at the students. They all had normal lives. But they have also had something to deal with. I wonder what it's like to have a normal life.

I push away my thoughts as I hear the bell ring. Finally. I instantly get up leaving the room not looking back as I look for my psychology class.

Where the fuck is room 11? I groan in frustration as I walk down the hall way checking each room sign. I bring out my timetable checking the room number again. Room 11. Where are you? I walk down the hall again as they soon fill up. Resisting myself from tearing the paper in half I breathe in and hold my breath. If none of this happened I'll be at home, goofing around with Andrew and Damon but here I am. Trying to control myself from punching a locker.

I hear my name being called making me turn around. A guy comes in my view as he comes closer without hesitation.

''Chloe right?" he asks me and I nod.

''Jason I presume,'' I spoke and he nods.

''You look lost,'' he admits and a little smile tugs on his face.