Chapter 14: You are not an object.

You are not a thing or an object that people can play around with and put you down. No you are not a toy, you are a human being with emotions. Do not let anyone and I mean anyone, play around with you then leave you heartbroken or hurt from their actions. No. Don't let anyone put you down. You grab that motherfucker and look him in the eye giving him a glare with no words that makes them scramble. Or something even better so you won't waste your time on that fucker, turn around and show that you don't give a fuck about them and keep going.

Don't look back.

________________________________________________________________________________

Someone from the crowd with their hand raised up takes the steps up to the arena and I smirk. Can't wait to beat another sore loser. I couldn't see the person because he or she was wearing all black clothes with a black mask over there face just like mine. But as they came closer I froze.

Blue piercing eyes stare at me back. Shit. I stumbled back a bit as a wave of memories hit me. Tears start to form but I hold them back and that are when I realised I fell. I fell off the arena and as soon I got up I dashed out of the club. I didn't know where I was going but I ran as fast as my legs could carry me and head for the forest. My only home. The only place where I felt I belonged somewhere.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I don't know how long I've been here but it felt like an eternity while my mind keeps replaying memories in my mind. Over and over again and It was hell but I just laid there letting them in. I closed my eyes but those blue piercing eyes kept appearing in my head. I scream in frustration and pull my hair. If it was really my sister then she would've saved me from the start. If Lexi was actually still alive she would've came looking for me. Even my parents. So why aren't they? Do they really care for me? Or did they just leave me behind? Or are they really..... dead? Like everyone else has been saying. Who was that person? Was it really Lexi?

I scream again as tears streamed down my face. I hate this feeling. I hate feeling weak and vulnerable. I need to find out the truth or else I'm going to go crazy.

I hear someone calling my name. Chase. I wipe my tears and stand up on my wobbly legs and follow his voice. I hope I don't look like I've been crying. I don't want pity, I just want to go back to the warehouse and track down my parents. I need to find the truth. Maybe when I torture Kevin he'll spill some things to me. Maybe. When I make him suffer from everything he's done to me. When I get justice. But when I get back home I will still try to track them down.

"Chloe, oh my god Chloe." Chase says in a worried tone as he hugs me and I tense up. I let out a sigh and relax as I rested my head against his chest.

"What happened?" Chase asks as I pull away and push my hair back that came out loose when I ran.

"I'm sorry for making you worried." I mumble as I tie my hair up and put my mask back on along with my hoodie.

"It's okay, but Chloe what happened?" Chase says as grabs my wrist making me look at his green eyes. They were full of concern and pity. I yank my wrist out of his grip and started walking away.

"Chloe, tell me. You can always tell me everything." Chase says while trying to block me from going anywhere.

"Please Chase; I don't want to talk about it." I plead him.

"Chloe, listen you can't keep these emotions in, everyone has emotions its what makes us humans." Chase tries to convince me.

"Chase," I warn and turn around meeting his eyes "Some things are best left unsaid. I'm fine I just need time. After all the soul does heal itself. It just needs time." I say and try to start walking but Chase grips my arm.

"Okay but Chloe, I'm here for you and I will support you no matter what. Okay?" Chase says with sincere laced in each word and I nod and turn around and start walking. I don't want to be dependent on anyone.

I just need to find the truth.

When we get to the warehouse I went straight up to my room and go for a shower. The cold water hitting my back as I stare at the tiles.

When I get my hands on Kevin he is going to spill everything he knows about my parents.

My birthday is next week and I need to get ready. No more going out with the gang. I need to focus on my parents and getting revenge on Kevin. I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body and walk into my room and play music out loud and forbidden voices by Martin Garrix comes on.

I change into black trackies and a black t shirt and sit at my desk opening up my laptop. I slip on my shoes, why? Well you never know what can happen. Another gang can invade in and boom you're doomed. That's why it's best to be always ready. I hack into some records of where and when my parents were last seen.

Perth- 5:30 am.

I hate how I got adopted here in Melbourne, while all my past is in Perth. I don't know why I got adopted here but I think it was because Katy was desperate for a child in the house. Since her and Kevin couldn't have any kids.

But it still doesn't seem right. I brush it off and close my laptop and shut the lights. I slipped off my shoes and kept them near my bag and crawled into bed. I shut my eyes and ended the long day.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note:

Hey guys! hope you liked this chapter?

What do you think of Chase and Chloe? 

Please vote by hitting the star button and comment!

Have an amazing day/night and keep smiling!

XOXO- Cleo.