Chapter 30: We're too young to be sad.

We can't be sad and expect the whole world to stop. No the world is going to keep going. One day in the future we're going to look back at those days where we had amazing opportunities to have fun but instead those fun days were wasted because we let our demons come in and hold us back from making memories. The next time you have an opportunity to hang out with some friends or hang out with your family, take it. Because once it's all gone, it will be too late.

___________________________________________________________________________

As soon as I parked the car Nyla opened the door and ran out. Let's just get this over with. I ran a hand over my face and locked the car. My hand went to my waistband and felt the cold metal against my hand.

"Come on Chloe!" Jasmine squealed as she dragged me into the cool building. As we walked into the building memories started coming in my head. I look towards my right and I see the jewellery shop. Where I got the watch, Nyla's hand appeared in my face.

"Hello, anyone in there?" Nyla says as she waves her hand in my face.

"Yeah sorry," I replied as I shook my head and pushed the memories away.

"So why are we here?" I say as I look around the centre.

"We are here to buy," Nyla doesn't finish her sentence as she gestures for me to finish.

"Buy?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Ugh Dresses!" Jasmine groans

"How could you forget, remember the party tomorrow?" Jasmine asked

"Ahh yeah, but I don't do dresses." I deadpan

"Well you are now." Nyla declared

"Nope, in your dreams," I chuckled

"Please Chloe," Jasmine begged as she pouts

"Nope," I replied

"Dude, you practically saved us. Now we have to make you look stunning it's our job." Nyla says quietly.

"Loosen up a little," Jasmine says while shaking my arms

"Pleaseeeeee," Jasmine whined

"You can choose what you like," Nyla suggested

"As long as it doesn't show my stomach and it has to be black." I gave in and smiled.

"YES YES OKAY!" Jasmine jumped excitedly.

"This shop first!" Nyla says as she drags me to a shop, what have I gotten myself into?

***

As I unlocked the changing room door and stepped out to show the judges, they both shook their head.

"No, I freaking told you Nyla, that's not the one!" Jasmine whined. This is the 5th dress I've worn. I sigh as I watch the two look for other dresses. I looked at the mirror to see the dress. It was knee length and it reached all the way to my neck making it extremely itchy.

I groan as I see the two panicking as they search for dresses. I look around the store and something catches my eyes. I smiled as I walked towards a rack I ran my hands down its cool fabric and took it. I walked back to the change rooms and slipped it on. I looked at the mirror and brush away my dark hair. The black dress hugs my body as it makes my curves stand out. It had long sleeves and it was off my shoulders making my tattoo appear. Its choker rested on my neck as the dress met mid-thigh. I didn't even notice myself it was scary. Surprisingly I loved it, it's comfortable and I can actually move around in it.

I unlocked the change room door and stood out. The girls were looking for dresses but stop when they heard the door open.

They both turned their heads and when they saw me their eyes widened and I heard a piercing squeal. I groan and cover my ears.