Chapter 11

Toni
I woke up because the sun was shining in my eyes. I checked my phone and saw 25 missed calls from my parents. When I get home I know I'm gonna get grounded for life or worse. Kenny's groans brought me out of my thoughts.

"Ouch...it hurts so bad..." he groaned holding his head.

"That's what happens when you party too hard." I chuckled. He got up and nearly fell. I caught him as he looked around.

"Is it just me or is the room spinning?"

"It's just you, come on let's go find you an aspirin." I said pulling him towards the bathroom.

"What happened last night?"

"Well you drank...a lot. You also had a few of Spencer's famous brownies. The special ingredient he kept talking about was marijuana."

"Oh. My. God."

"Yeah, you were so...interesting." I giggled.

"Wait, did we-"

"No, you're still the same virgin you were yesterday."

I couldn't let him lose his virginity to me last night. He wasn't even in the right state of mind. That moment is supposed to be special not a foggy memory.

I found the aspirin and dragged him to the kitchen to get water. He asked questions the whole time.

"Kenny take this medicine and get dressed." I chuckled interrupting his interrogation.

*******************************

Kenny

When we got back to the house Mr. Braxton came to the door and he looked beyond angry. He looked like he was debating on which one of us to kill first.

"Where have you two been?! I was up all night, I thought I was gonna have to call the police!!"

"Mr. Braxton I can explain-"

"It was my fault." Toni interrupted. I looked at her and she just kept her eyes on the floor. "I snuck out to a party and I got drunk and Kenny came to pick me up from Janet's house early this morning."

"Wow...so not only did you sneak out but you were drinking. I raised you better than that!!"

"I know..."

"You're grounded! I don't know for how long, but you'll be lucky if you make it to prom. Get out of my sight."

Toni went upstairs and closed her door leaving Mr. B and I alone. He sighed as he rubbed his head.

"Thank you Kenny. I'm sorry you had to deal with her irresponsibility."

With that, he went into his office. I felt so guilty yet grateful to Toni for not telling on me. Although I was ready to accept whatever punishment, I'm glad to still be on Mr. B's good side.

*******************************
Later that night...

Toni

I walked into the club and went backstage. I know I'm playing a dangerous game by sneaking out after already being grounded, but I have to do this tonight. I have some important news for Trisha and I hope she doesn't make it hard for me.

"Toni! There you are darling, we gotta get you dressed. The show starts in 10 minutes." She said walking towards me.

"Trisha I need to talk to you-"

"Can it wait til after the show please."

I sighed. I guess it won't hurt. "Sure."

"Great, come on." She said leading me to the dressing room. I put on the white lace lingerie and grabbed my props and waited for my stage name to be called. One last time...

As my name was called the girls and I walked on stage and the men started cheering. I sat on this big fancy prop chair as the ladies got in formation. When the spotlight came on I was no longer regular old high school senior Toni. I was Angel; every man's fantasy, the sexy, flirtatious, yet angelic Good Girl. I loved every bit of it too, but it's time to leave this behind before it catches up to me. So I'm determined give them a good show.

" The dress is Chanel, the shoes YSL
The bag is Dior, Agent Provocateaur
My address today, 'L.A. By the way'
Above Sunset Strip, the Hills all the way
My rings are by Webster, they make their heads twirl
They all say 'Darling, what did you do for those pearls?'
'What?!' I am a good girl..."

(Fast forward to 0:20 😁)

They cheered louder as the girls and I did a small dance sequence. As soon as it was over I walked backstage and my heart stopped. "Outside. Now." He said.

*******************************

Kenny

I knew I'd find Toni at this stupid club. I can't believe she came back after all that's happened.

"Ken let me explain..."

"No. After all that's happened in this past week you should have stayed as far away from this place as possible." I said.

"I know Ken-"

"Obviously you don't. I was afraid something would happen to you. You can't just-"

She grabbed my shirt and pulled me into her before she kissed me. Her tongue swirled around my mouth before she pulled away and pecked my lips again.

"You talk too much. Now, I came here because I had to tell Trisha-"

"Toni! What are you doing out here? They want an encore." Some older lady interrupted. I guessing she was Toni's boss Trisha.

"She quits!! You've put her in enough danger and I won't let you do it again. She's too good and talented for this club anyway. Find someone else because she's never coming back here again!" I said sternly. I then turned to Toni. "And you...get your cute ass in the car." I said. I couldn't control what was coming out of my mouth. That kiss lit a fire in me that I can't explain.

She stared at me and I thought she was gonna slap me. Instead she bit her lip and walked to the passenger side and got in. I sighed in relief as she closed the door.

"Well...that went well." I said to myself as I got in the car.