3. Jimin

**JAE EUN'S POV**

I truly was trying to remain as positive as I could, but it was normal to feel annoyed right?

Luck didn't seem to like following me, because out of all of the days I could've gotten coffee spilled on me, it just had to happen today. Right when I decided to wear a white button up shirt. Fantastic!

Before I could control myself, the words were already out of my mouth. "Jinjja?" I asked while looking at him.

He only blinked his eyes a couple of times before finally answering me. "Sorry, I wasn't looking. I didn't mean to cause such a mess." He said in an apologetic tone.

I took a deep breath and found myself nodding my head slightly at him. This whole thing really wasn't something worth getting angry over. He also had a nice attitude, so I would just feel bad.

"It's okay." I sighed. "What can I do? It's already done." I told him.

I crouched down and started to pick up the empty coffee cups that littered across the floor. I stacked the cups in my hands so that I could throw them away. I would just have to buy some coffee again. While cleaning up, I heard the sounds of his footsteps as he walked away.

He left? Okay then.

Once I collected all the cups, I walked towards the trash bin nearby and threw them away. I came back to continue cleaning the mess when I saw him again.

"Yes ahjussi, right there." He said while pointing his finger towards the spilled coffee on the floor.

The ahjussi sighed and muttered under his breath. "Annoying millennials."

I saw him rub the back of his head. "Sorry about that ahjussi, I didn't mean to make a mess." He told him shyly.

He dropped his gaze from the ahjussi who was mopping the floor and suddenly met mine. I quickly looked away and stood in line again so that I could buy the coffees and finally go back into the office. I didn't want Mr. Kim to start wondering what's taking me so long.

"Excuse me? Miss?" The gentle tap on my shoulder broke my train of thought.

"Yes?" I asked as I turned around to see who called me. "Oh, it's you again." I said once I realized that it was him that was stood behind me.

"Yeah..." He trailed off. "Look, I'm really sorry. Please let me repay you by paying for the coffees you dropped." He said.

I gave him a small smile but just shook my head at him. "No, I told you that it's okay." I said.

"But I insist." He told me. "I don't like feeling indebted to anyone." He explained.

I thought for a moment, and I understood what he was telling me. He made a valid point, and I would do the same thing if I were in his position.

"Okay fine, I'll let you pay for the coffees." I told him in a defeated tone.

"Good." He said as a huge smile spread across his face.

My eyes couldn't help but to linger on his lips a little longer than it should've. His smile managed to take me off guard. As we stood waiting in line, I was able to observe his features for a little while longer, and I had to admit, he was a very handsome man.