42. Shower

**JIMIN'S POV**

~ ALMOST TWELVE HOURS EARLIER ~

A few minutes after I pulled Jae Eun into my arms, she immediately fell asleep. I could feel her steady breathing as she laid down on my chest, and I found myself gently combing my hands through her hair.

God, I missed her so much.

I pressed a kiss on the top of her head and slowly began to reposition her in my arms so that I could carry her back into her room. Once she was properly placed in my arms, I stood up from the couch and carried her figure back into her room.

I carefully placed her down on her bed and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead this time and quietly left her room. I went back to the living room and sat back on the couch. I wasn't sleepy yet. I've been thinking an awful lot lately.

I sighed, but continued to stare at the screen. I wasn't even fully aware of what I was watching anymore. I just hoped it would be a good enough distraction from the mess that is my life.

~*~

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of a very loud crash. I blinked a couple of times before realizing that I had fallen asleep on Jae Eun's couch in the living room. I rubbed the sleepiness away from my eyes and stood up from the couch while stretching my arms above my head. I made my way towards the kitchen and found her scrambling around, trying to cook whatever it is she had sizzling on the pan.

She looked so lost and out of her comfort zone. She looked cute.

I pulled one of the chairs in the dining table so that I could sit down, and she suddenly sighed in annoyance. "For the millionth time Ara, I told you to leave." She muttered.

A smile started to creep it's way on my lips. "You told me you were meeting Hoseok, why are you even annoying me? You said you were leaving." She continued to complain.

She had tongs in one hand and she just finished flipping the bacon in the pan when she suddenly turned to my direction. She gasped in surprise and held her empty hand to her heart.

"Jimin, I didn't know it was you." She said while regaining her composure. "You surprised me there." She told me.

"Good morning." I greeted her with a warm smile on my face.

She smiled back at me. "Good morning to you too." She said while shaking her head at me.

She turned back around and continued to finish cooking breakfast. "I think this is the first time I've seen you actually cook something. It's quite the sight." I teased her.

"I'm not incapable of cooking, I'm just lazy and clumsy as well. It's not really a great combination." She explained.

She brought a plate of eggs along with a plate of the bacon she had just finished cooking. She left them on a table and grabbed a plate and some utensils for the both of us. We started eating and I couldn't help but to keep on glancing at her.