44. Felt

**THIRD PERSON'S POV**

Jimin did what he said the previous night. He had breakfast with Jae Eun in the morning. After they ate, he dropped her back to her apartment and he quickly left. Then, he started to go job hunting.

It was difficult.

He had no idea that looking for a job was such a hard thing to do. His father's business may have been illegal, but he was still used to just having a position for him right away. All he had to do was work. He didn't have to apply, be accepted, all that kind of stuff.

He didn't even know what he wanted to do. Should he continue to work in another company? Should he try doing something else?

It was confusing, but he had the intent of finding a job before the week ended. He wasn't going to let anything get in his way right now. He wanted to be able to make some money right away, so at least JiHyun could keep his apartment.

~*~

A few days have passed. It was nearing the end of the week and still no luck for Jimin.

It was really tiring for him, but he was okay. He felt better than he has ever felt in a long time. He was free. That was enough to keep him going. He also had a lot of time to see Jae Eun again, so that made him really happy as well.

On the other hand, JiHyun did try to find a job but he gave up right away. He ended up hanging out a Hoseok's place almost everyday since their father had been put into jail.

He was in the game room playing Overwatch when Jungkook suddenly entered the room. Hoseok was sitting on a chair while looking at his phone and he looked up at the sound of Jungkook's voice.

"Hyung, I'm staying here too." He announced while sauntering over to JiHyun with a big grin on his face.

Both of them were sat on the floor, in front of a huge flat screen tv. "I'm going to beat you." He told the younger boy, once he had his own controller all set up.

"Shut up hyung, you're all talk." JiHyun said in a teasing tone.

As the two playfully bickered with each other, they didn't notice that Hoseok had stood up and was now standing right behind them.

"Where's Taehyung?" He asked the two.

"Oh, he should be here in a few minutes hyung." Jungkook answered.

Hoseok nodded and went back to his seat. He liked playing video games from time to time, but he wasn't addicted to it like they were. He went back to texting someone on his phone and a huge smile spread across his face.

"That was just a warm up." Jungkook suddenly said while holding his head up high.

"No, you lost hyung." JiHyun said. "You just lost to me." He confirmed.

"I didn't lose to you." The older boy argued. "I actually let you win because I'm being a good role model to you." He reasoned out.

JiHyun raised a brow at him before bursting out in laughter. "Role model, what? How about accepting defeat?" He asked.

"What is defeat?" Jungkook asked with a serious look on his face.