23. Date

**JAE EUN'S POV**

After the call with Mr. Song ended, I quickly finished my coffee and left the cafe. I crossed the street and made my way back into the office. Once I got there, I sat on my desk, and began working on article after article again. I was doing research on different kinds of issues.

Before I knew it, the clock had struck six and it was time for me to go. Mr. Kim wasn't in the office today so I just let Yuna know that I was going to leave work early today..

I gathered all my stuff and scurried to the elevator. As soon as I reached the lobby, I hurriedly ran to the parking lot and hopped inside my car. You could say I was a little bit excited for my date with Jimin tonight.

I drove back to my apartment and quickly parked my car once I arrived. I entered my home and immediately yelled out for my best friend.

"Ara I'm back!" I yelled while walking towards my room.

Before I could open my bedroom door, it flew open and Ara stood there with my towel and undergarments in her hand.

"Go take a bath, pali pali!" She told me as she handed me my stuff and pushed me towards the the direction of the bathroom.

I took a very brisk shower and wrapped my body with the towel after I was done drying myself. "Jae Eun come to my room when you're done!" I heard her yell as I exited the bathroom.

The moment I stepped foot inside Ara's room, my arm was immediately yanked as she pulled me to sit in front of her vanity. Once I was seated, she began the process of blow drying my hair.

"Okay, you should wear this." She said when my hair was no longer wet.

She held a simple get up in her hands, and for once I actually liked it. It was a plain black long sleeve top that was going to be tucked in to a cute maroon colored button front skirt.

I grabbed the clothes from her and put it on before sitting back down in front of her vanity. She started to style my hair in loose curls and did a simple natural make up look for my face like usual.

She applied the finishing touches to my face before pulling away and happily clapping her hands at her work. "I did it again." She told me cockily and I just laughed at her while shaking my head.

I stood up from my seat and took a quick look at myself. "Ara, thank you so much! I have to admit, I love this look." I told her.

"Ya, it's nothing. Just make sure to not have too much fun tonight, but if you do, then use protection." She told me seriously and I couldn't help but to bust out laughing in front of her.

"It's way too early for us to do that, shut up Ara." I said in between laughs.

She just shook her head at me and went to her beside table. She opened the drawer and grabbed something from inside it before walking back towards me. She grabbed my hand and placed a small packet on top of my palm.

"Just in case-" She started to say, but I swiftly pulled my hand away from hers, causing the condom packet to fall on the floor.

"Why do you have a condom in your beside table?" I asked her with a raised brow.

"This is about you." She said, trying to change the subject but I wouldn't let her.