14. I'm taking her home.

**THIRD PERSON'S POV**

"Jae Eun?" She heard someone call from behind her.

She turned around, a glass of champagne in her hand and smiled widely at the person that she saw. "Annyeong Taehyung." She said before bringing the glass she held, up to her lips and gulping down all the liquid in one go.

Taehyung's eyes widened slightly. "Have you had a lot?" He asked her and he couldn't help the worry that flashed in his eyes.

She shook her head at him and giggled. "It's just champagne, it's nothing." She told Taehyung while waving a hand at him.

She was about to reach for another glass, but Taehyung's voice stopped her from continuing to do so. "No, instead of drinking, let's just go eat some food at the buffet table." He told her with a convincing smile.

She thought about his offer for a moment, a cute expression on her face. "Food does sound really good." She found herself telling him and his grin widened.

"Come on." He said.

She took a step forward from where she stood, but the sudden movement must've been too much for her tipsy state because she found herself almost falling on her ass before a pair of arms caught her by the waist. She found Taehyung's face inches away from hers and she suddenly bursted out laughing.

"Why?" He asked her confusedly as he helped her back on her feet.

"You looked so serious." She told him before releasing another giggle.

He shook his head at her and released a chuckle himself.

She's really cute. Taehyung thought.

He continued to lightly hold on her waist, scared that she might fall over again.

  *~*  

On the other side of the room, Jimin just made his way towards his good friends right after Seolhee finished her speech.

"Annyeong, I'm glad you guys made it." He said as soon as he reached the table.

They all made conversation with one another and Jimin began to take notice of the two empty seats on their table. "Where's Taehyung?" He asked them.

Jungkook glanced at the empty seat beside him and looked towards Hoseok. "Oh, Jae Eun noona also went somewhere?" He suddenly asked.

Jimin's eyes widened and he looked at the maknae in shock.

"Did you really just say Jae Eun?" He found himself asking Jungkook.

"I did." The younger boy said while nodding his head.

He met Jimin's eyes a playful smirk appeared on his face. "I'll make it easy for you too hyung." He said in a teasing tone.

Jimin scrunched his eyebrows in thought, but Jungkook just continued to speak.

"I know you must be thinking that there's a lot of people named Jae Eun in the world, but I'll answer for you right now. Yes, it is the Jae Eun you are so whipped about." Jungkook said and the whole table erupted in laughter as they started to tease Jimin.

Jimin shook his head at the youngest boy's antics, but didn't miss to let out a few laughs as well. "Where is she?" He finally asked them.

They wiggled their eyebrows at him and started to send him some suggestive looks, but he only chuckled and shook his head at them.