32. Stop

**JAE EUN'S POV**

I quickly shuffled inside my apartment and grabbed my things before deciding to give Mr. Song a call. I had been so excited with the new found information I managed to get that I forgot to fill him in about what happened.

The phone rang in my hand a few times before Mr. Song finally picked up. "Jae Eun?" He asked.

"Anyoung Mr. Song, I called to let you know that I've found something again." I told him excitedly.

"What did you find?" He asked me curiously.

"I was doing my regular routine, checking to see if anything suspicious was happening near Park Industries." I started to tell him.

He made a humming sound in response so I continued to tell him everything that I saw. From the black car with black tinted windows, to the two guys that drove off with what really seemed like illegal content inside those boxes.

I also didn't miss to tell him about the note that had accidentally flew out of the car's window.

"The note has a location on it." I told him.

"You should bring that to my office so we can check it clearly, then we can plan our next move." Mr. Song said.

"I think that might take too long Mr. Song." I said with a sigh. "I really just called to let you know about it. I sent you a copy of the note already. Both in the form of text and a photo." I told him.

I was way too enthusiastic about this to let myself wait any longer. "I have to go Mr. Song. I can't let this opportunity pass." I said.

"Jae Eun, we should talk about this first-" He was trying to explain to me, but I just really couldn't wait that long anymore.

"Sorry Mr. Song, but I'm going there now. Don't worry too much because I'm just going to check the place out." I told him.

It was silent for a few moments before Mr. Song sighed deeply from the other line. "Arasso, make sure to just check the place and come back quickly." He said in defeat.

"Ne, Mr. Song. I'll call you later with an update." I said happily before hanging up the call and putting my phone back inside my pocket.

Eversince I was a little girl, I've always dreamt of becoming a reporter. It's my passion and I love doing it. I love investigating about different mysteries and trying to solve them.

What I love the most however, is finally being able to solve those mysteries. I love doing reports on people who finally get caught for committing endless amounts of crime.

I needed to stop Mr. Park or whoever he was. I craved to finally get answers. I couldn't let him get away when I already know enough to try and stop him.

Maybe it is wishful thinking. I am just a mere girl working at an office and this guy was a powerful drug lord, but I couldn't not try.

I was about to exit my apartment, when a hand suddenly shot out and grabbed on my arm. "Jae Eun you seriously shouldn't do this!" Ara said, suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

"I thought you were asleep inside your room." I told her while scrunching my brows in confusion.

"Ya! Is that important right now?" She asked me in a frustrated tone. "Don't go, I fucking swear Lee Jae Eun." She told me.