20. Why are you even here?

**JAE EUN'S POV**

I ended up handing my keys over to Jimin and letting him drive me back to my apartment complex. He held my hand in his whilst driving, and I couldn't keep myself from smiling widely at him. I kept glancing at his face during the whole ride and I just couldn't stop the dreamy expression that was written all over my face. I didn't even notice that we already arrived my driveway.

He parked the car and suddenly turned to face me with a cute smirk on his face. "Are you done admiring me?" He asked me teasingly.

"No." I instantly admitted. "But, I'll go now since we're here." I teased him back and pretended to get off the car.

His hand immediately shot out and grabbed on my arm to stop me from leaving. I sat back down and turned to look at him. Once our eyes met, he gave me his cute eye smile and just continued to look at my face.

"Are you sure you won't avoid me anymore?" He suddenly asked while massaging small circles on my hand with his thumb.

I nodded my head immediately. "Yes, I won't. I'm really sorry about that Jimin. I didn't mean too." I told him and gave his hand a reassuring squeeze.

I felt really bad. I didn't mean to let him down or anything. I was just really embarrassed to see him again after the whole Seolhee fiasco.

"Good." He said with a huge grin on his face. "I wouldn't have let you keep avoiding me anyways." He told me as a light chuckle escaped his lips.

He suddenly leaned closer towards me and held my cheek in his hand. I felt myself lean against his touch and my eyes fluttered shut from his comforting gesture.

"I really like you Jae Eun ah. Don't run away this time." I heard him whisper softly.

I slowly opened my eyes and raised my own hand to touch his face. My fingers trailed across his delicate skin as my eyes continued to scan and admire his wonderful features. My hand stopped at his cheek and I cupped both sides of his face with my hands. I smiled at him and made sure to sincerely look him in the eyes before finally saying the words that have been stuck in my head for a while now.

"I like you Jimin." I whispered back to him as I leaned in and pressed my forehead against his.

I felt him release a relieved sigh. He started to lean in closer and I could feel his lips softly grazing mine.

I was about to finally crash my lips with his when a loud knocking sound filled the inside of the car.

Jimin and I immediately sprung apart as if we were on fire and I turned to my side of the window where the loud sound was coming from.

Wait, what?!

The frantic knocking sounds that were coming from my side of the window was being done, really by someone I did not expect to be in my apartment at this hour.

"Hobi?" I heard Jimin say in a confused a tone.

I pushed my door open and hopped out of the car, giving Hoseok a look as soon as our eyes met. "Did you seriously have to knock so loud?" I asked him in an annoyed tone.

That didn't faze him at all, his smile only widened and he even began to happily skip towards the driver's side of the car.