12. Fork

**JAE EUN'S POV**

I was in absolute shock. I didn't even notice JiHyun's outstretched arm right in front of me. I blinked my eyes a couple of times before finally shaking his hand.

"I didn't know Jimin had a brother." I told JiHyun, trying to make conversation.

"It's okay noona. He's probably scared I'll steal you away, so he didn't introduce me to you." He said teasingly and even gave me a wink.

I chuckled at his statement but shook my head at him. "There's nothing to steal away." I told him. "It's not like we're interested in each other or anything."

JiHyun just nodded his head at me but it seemed like he didn't fully believe what I just said.

"Well anyways, I'll see you around Jae Eun noona, it was nice to finally meet you. I have to go back to my table." He told me with a smile.

"It was nice to meet you too." I said with a smile on my face.

I sat back down on my seat, and JiHyun began to say his goodbyes to the others as well. After he was sure that he had said goodbye to everyone, he finally left and made his way towards his own table. My mind started to wander and I found myself thinking about a certain orange haired boy.

Is he here?

I shook my head furiously to get rid of the thought of him and took a few deep breaths to clear my head.

I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, -

"Jae Eun?" I heard someone suddenly say, and I immediately snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry, were you saying something?" I asked with a sheepish smile on my face.

"You suddenly started to shake your head really fast and you were also breathing really hard, then you kinda just stared off into space." Taehyung explained from beside me.

My cheeks blushed in embarrassment. I quickly took a glance at our table and thankfully, only Taehyung saw.

"Sorry about that." I apologized. "I was just thinking about something." I told him.

"Is everything okay?" He asked me softly while his eyes stared into mine.

His stare was intense and the small smile on his face wasn't helping either.

Why is he so handsome?

I could only nod my head at him before quickly turning to my other side. I was already having trouble with a particular orange haired boy, I didn't need more problems. I tapped on Hoseok's shoulder and started to make conversation with him instead.

"Do you know when it's going to actually begin?" I asked him.

"It should be starting soon." He told me with a smile.

Hoseok and I continued to talk and I found myself really liking him and his personality.

He's so happy and full of hope. I can talk to him for days.