5. Mochi

**JAE EUN'S POV**

"Ya! Wake up!" An incredibly loud voice echoed inside my room.

Seriously, what was she being so loud for?

I decided to ignore her voice and just snuggled deeper into my covers. Maybe if I showed her that I wasn't planning on waking up anytime soon, she would get the sign and kindly leave. Besides, what on earth could she even need from me at this ungodly hour? And did she perhaps forget that it was my day off today as well? How inconsiderate was she being right now?

"Jae Eun, wake up!" She said while groaning loudly.

Did this girl have a death wish or something?

"PLEASE JAE EUN!" She yelled in exasperation.

Her voiced pierced my ears, and I felt annoyance bubble up inside me. She really had the nerve to sound exasperated when she was the one causing me so much inconvenience right now.

I abruptly threw the covers off of me and quickly sat up on my bed. "What Ara?" I asked in complete irritation.

I rubbed my eyes to try and get rid of my sleepiness. As soon as we made eye contact, I made sure to send her a hard glare. I was so incredibly annoyed right now. She better have a good enough reason for waking me up so early in the morning.

"What on earth do you need Ara?" I asked her in a tight voice.

She sat on my bed and began to giggle while smiling at me creepily. "Are you even serious right now?" I asked her angrily.

Sleep is very important to me, but my so called best friend just decided to wake me up at seven in the morning to freaking giggle and smile at me creepily. Honestly, what the fuck?

"Don't be angry! You have some explaining to do." She said while wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"I have no clue what you're talking about." I told her then proceeded to give her a hard shove which sent her flying off my bed, and a heap on the floor. "That's better, now leave." I said.

"No. I can't leave until you tell me who Jimin is!" She told me.

My sleepiness seemed to instantly leave my body all at once the moment I heard the name that escaped her lips. "I'm dying here." She said.

"I'm sorry for peeking inside the bag." She told me with a sheepish smile on her face. "I honestly tried to wait until later, but the name Jimin has just been eating away at me. I want to know who he is." She told me.

"What?!" I exclaimed, my eyes widening in shock from the amount of information that she was telling me.

"I woke up a while ago because I had to use the bathroom then I saw a shopping bag by the door." She said. "So, I took a peek inside the bag and there I found a note that said Jimin on it." She explained.

"It's nothing and he's nobody." I told her quickly. "Can you leave now? I want to sleep." I said and laid back down on my bed while pulling the covers back up to my body.

"Jae Eun, please tell me what happened. Is he your suitor? Does he like you?" She began to ask as she stood beside my bed. "The clothes are from a very expensive brand. Why would he just give you something like that? It's a little weird." She said.

"Stop overthinking it Ara. He definitely doesn't like me, okay? That's impossible." I told her. "He only gave me those tops, because he spilled coffee on me." I said, but she only shook her head at me.

"I'm just letting you know though, those tops are the really expensive ones." She said while shrugging her shoulders at me.

I didn't even know that they were expensive, because I didn't have a lot of knowledge about designer brands. I believed Ara though, because she's an absolute fashionista. She probably knew anything and everything about clothes and fashion. I feel like that's all she did most of the time.