8. Wife?!

**JAE EUN'S POV**

"Ya! Why are you smiling like that?" I finally asked Jimin.

I was seated on the passenger's seat beside him. He's been driving for a couple of minutes now and I couldn't help myself from stealing a few glances at him.

I was still pretty embarrassed about Ara and what she said before we left. I'm really glad that Jimin just kept quiet about it, but the smile on his face was kind of getting on my nerves. He noticed that I was looking at him, and his smile only got bigger. I could see that he was trying to hold back a laugh.

"Jimin, tell me what's so funny." I said, turning my body to his side so that I was facing him.

He continued to drive and once he halted at a red light, he chuckled and then looked at me. "Ara is just a really funny girl." He said.

"No, that's not it!" I argued as he started to drive again. "Tell me why." I told him.

"It's really just Ara and her side comments." He said. "They're really funny, and the way you reacted too." He told me.

"What about my reaction?" I asked.

"You're cute." He said with a smile on his face.

I felt my cheeks heat up, so I quickly twisted my body back to it's normal position, facing forward. I didn't want him to see my reddened face.

Ya Jae Eun! Don't be so affected. You don't like him.

I made sure to turn away from him and just looked outside the window for the rest of the ride. I sat quietly, waiting for us to arrive our destination.

*~*

"We're here." Jimin said. "Let me just park the car then we can go inside."

I nodded my head at him and took a look at my surroundings. The place was packed and the people I could see coming in and out of the restaurant looked really fancy.

"Okay, let's go." He said as he took his keys off the ignition.

One he got out of the car, he immediately jogged over to my side. He opened the car door for me and offered me a hand.

He's a gentleman too. I hope he's a dick or something in the restaurant.

I held onto his hand and hopped of the car. "Thanks Jimin." I told him.

He smiled at me and pressed the button on his car keys that locked all the doors. He grabbed my hand and looped it around his arm.

My cheeks started to heat up again. What's with all this interaction?

We started to walk towards the restaurant and as soon as we entered the place, someone immediately approached us. "Do you guys have a reservation?" The server politely asked.