43. Jail

**JIMIN'S POV**

"Jae Eun has been so jumpy the whole day and now all of you are suddenly here. Mind to do some explaining?" I told them.

The seven of them exchanged looks and they ended up collectively staring at JiHyun, waiting for him to speak up. He took a couple of breaths before looking at me in the eyes.

"Hyung, I do things for a reason." He started to tell me, but I just wanted him to get straight to the point.

"Okay, just cut to the chase JiHyun." I said.

"Fine." He sighed. "Father is in jail." He said.

I continued to stare at him. "What really happened?" I asked, not willing myself to fully believe his words.

"Hyung, father is in jail." He repeated, a little slower this time.

I looked at my other friends and they all started to nod their heads at me, as if to say that what JiHyun had just told me was the truth. I stared at them in shock and shot up from my seat on the couch.

"Why is he there? What happened? Why didn't anyone call to tell me earlier?" I asked all at once, while starting to pace back and forth in the living room. "What did he get caught for?" I asked again.

I was so incredibly worried. I was trying to come up with all the reasons that he could've been sent to jail for. I don't think he got caught, did he? Does JiHyun know?

"Explain." I groaned while clutching my head in my hands.

"I'm the one who sent him to jail. I'm the reason why he's there hyung." JiHyun said.

I looked at him with wide eyes. "What on earth are you talking about?" I asked him incredulously.

He turned his gaze else where and released a heavy sigh. "I found out hyung. I know everything now." He told me. "I know about father's illegal acts and I know about you and how much you've sacrificed for me." He said with a pained expression on his face.

My head was swirling with so many thoughts. I was so confused, I had to sit back down on the couch.

"What did you do JiHyun?" I asked him in a disappointed tone.

"It wasn't just him." Hobi suddenly said. "We helped him to accomplish this." He told me.

"We got your father to admit to his crime and he got sent to jail because we have solid proof against him." Taehyung explained.

"How did you guys do it?" I asked.

JiHyun gulped before starting to speak again. "Well, I brought him back to my apartment and I confronted him basically." He said.

"You confronted him in your apartment with just the two of you there?" I asked him in disbelief.

"I just had to get him to admit what he does-" JiHyun tried to explain, but I had to cut him off.

"It doesn't matter." I exclaimed. "What you did was dangerous. I can't believe you would do such a thing." I said while shaking my head at him.