Character Q&A

Hi, so this is the author speaking and I don't think you guys know, but my name is Angelica. Welcome to the Q&A! Today, the characters are going to answer ten of your questions.

Jungkook: The reason they sent a lot of questions is because they knew I was going to be part of the interview.

Uhm...not really, but I guess you can believe what you want to believe. Don't roll your eyes at me either, I can ban you from this interview you know?

JiHyun: Damn, I like you author.

Anyways, enough of that. Will all of you come in and take a seat now please? I will begin the interview now.

Jungkook: Okay, what do they want to know about me?

I hate to break it to you, but I honestly think that there are more questions for Jimin and JiHyun's father than for you.

Taehyung: Just keep quiet and wait for your turn Jungkook.

Thanks for that Taehyung. Now, for the first question. This one is for Jimin.

flufflychim asks, "Jimin, why do you want to deal with everything by yourself even if everyone around wants to help you?"

Jimin: I guess, being exposed to a harsh reality at such a young age really made me build walls around myself. I was still a teen when I found out about what my father was doing, and he just forced me into doing the mafia stuff with him even though I didn't want to. Knowing how hard it was firsthand, I didn't want anyone to feel and go through the things that I had. I wanted to do everything to protect my loved ones.

That's beautiful. The next question that I have is for Yoongi.

K_a_HolyWater_ asks, "What will happen if I steal your neck pillow?"

Hoseok: Hyung, can you stop laughing and answer the question already?

Yoongi: Okay, okay. Sorry, it was just such a funny question. Nothing will happen, because not a single one of you will even be able to get remotely close to my neck pillow.

That's kind of weird, but you do you Yoongi. Anyways, the next question is for Jimin again.

Jungkook: Wow, look who's a star.

JiHyun: Well, he is the main character...

Jungkook: I knew that, stop being such a smart ass JiHyun.

JiHyun: I wasn't even-

Okay, that's enough.

Jimin, Yongbabe asks, "What happened to your mom?"

Jimin: Oh, she actually passed away when JiHyun and I were still really young. We weren't really close because she always went away. She and father always fought, so she would just flee. That's why I never really mentioned her. We don't have any fond memories.

The next question is for Hoseok.

Infires_mochi asks, "Are you dating Ara now? If not, can you date me instead?"

Hoseok: I am dating her now. We're a happy couple and I love her a lot. I could go out for a friendly brunch with you, but we would have to talk about that since Ara's squeezing my hand abnormally tight right now.

Ara: I'm not. You can do whatever you want.

Hoseok: Aww, are you jealous?

Ara: No, go on a brunch date. I don't mind.