28. Her

**THIRD PERSON'S POV**

A few days have passed since Jae Eun's visit to Mr. Song's office. She's been able to spend a lot of her time with Jimin recently because she hasn't been doing anything after work.

Today is her day off and she sat on a chair in their kitchen whilst munching on some cereal. Her phone was on the table beside her bowl, when it suddenly rang loudly across the room.

She looked at the caller i.d. and immediately picked up after the second ring.

"Yeoboseyo, Mr. Song?" She said as soon as she answered the phone.

Mr. Song didn't bother to make any pleasantries. He just went straight to the point.

"We have a lead." He told her. "You should come by to the office now." He said.

Jae Eun suddenly felt wide awake in her seat and she started to rapidly nod her head even if Mr. Song can't even see her.

"Arasso, I'll be on my way." She said before hanging up the phone.

She quickly gobbled up the remaining of her food and rushed to wash up and get ready to see Mr. Song.

*******

Jae Eun sat in front of Mr. Song, inside his office while the man explained what they've found so far.

"I sent some people to look for the company. They couldn't find it for a while until yesterday." He said. "Park Industries can be nearer than we imagined." He told her and she felt her eyes widen in surprise.

He suddenly stood up from his seat and started to pace back and forth. "I had my people look at all the places where companies are usually in. All of the companies had names of their own and none of them were Park Industries." He said.

"I was so confused. I expected a company with that much money to be really big, but it was still so hard to find." He said while scrunching his eyebrows in thought. "Then one of my people fortunately checked here, our place, where we're located." He told her and halted his movement.

He stood still and met Jae Eun's gaze. "There's one building nearby that's unnamed. It's weird, because it's placed surrounded with so many other companies." He said. "I feel like it's a trick game. He placed it where someone may not expect. If the drug lord is in that building, no one would really think he'd be hiding in this kind of place." He told her and she nodded her head in agreement.

It does make sense. Jae Eun thought.

Everyone would think that it's just a normal building they're passing by. Hell, she must have passed that building so many times and she didn't have a single clue.

"So, what do you plan we do next?" She asked.

"We're going to trail them."

******

For the next following days, Jae Eun had been hanging around Park Industries' assumed location. She had her camera hanging around her neck and a small notepad tucked away in her pocket, ready to write anything down in case she finds something new.

She's observed that the people working at the company come in to work in the morning, come out in the afternoon for their break, and leave during the evening. It looked like every other normal company around their block.