9. Wine

**JAE EUN'S POV**

A couple of minutes passed by in silence and I could see Jimin's shit-eating grin plastered on his face. His smugness only caused me to become more annoyed.

I shouldn't even care because I don't like him.

"Jae Eun ah." He suddenly said.

"Ne, what is it?" I asked.

"I didn't get to tell you something I should've the moment I saw you tonight." He said and looked me in the eyes. "You look beautiful tonight." He smiled at me.

Are you fucking serious? He's a whole freaking package.

"Oh, gomawo Jimin. You don't look so bad yourself." I told him whilst silently praying to the gods to give me strength because this boy is making it really hard not to like him.

A male waiter suddenly appeared with our food and he placed the meals in front of us.

Jimin and I started to eat our food and the waiter came back with the wine Jimin had requested earlier. He poured us each a glass and left the bottle on our table.

Jimin seemed like he was enjoying his meal, and I wish I enjoyed mine as well, but I ended up enjoying something else more.

The wine really was the best bottle they had. It definitely lived up to its name.

I unconsciously poured glass after glass of the wine until there was none left. I had completely forgotten about my meal and instead, filled my system with the good tasting wine.

I started to hiccup and as I looked across the table, I saw Jimin looking at me wide-eyed.

"What?" I hiccuped again. "W-why you l-looking?"

I saw him shake his head at me, but a small smile was on his face. He called for someone and he paid for our meal.

"Wait!" I yelped at him once the waiter had left with Jimin's credit card in hand. "D-don't pay! Why y-you p-pay?" I slurred.

I blinked my eyes and continued to speak. "I-I'll pay b-because this i-isn't a-a d-date." I said.

"Doesn't mean that this isn't a date, means that I'm not willing to pay for it Jae Eun. It's alright, just sit tight okay? We're leaving in a second." He told me softly and I heard him chuckle a bit.

I just shook my head, but for some reason I listened to his words. I sat quietly, waiting for him to finish up before he finally stood up and offered me a hand.

I didn't take his hand. I decided to be stupid and stand up on my own, but the moment I stood up from my chair, I stumbled on my feet. "Gwenchana?!" He worriedly asked, immediately rushing by my side to assist me.

"Yes." I said while shaking him off. "Of c-course g-good that I-I a-am." I slurred again.

I took a few steps forward, but it was proving to be harder than normal. Everything seemed to be doubled and I was getting really dizzy.

"Aish." I heard before I felt my body being lifted up from the ground.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times and saw Jimin looking down at me with worried eyes. He carried me bridal style and started to walk across the restaurant with me in his arms.