1M!!!

So...this is just going to be an author's note. It's not an actual update. If you don't want to read this then it's totally fine.

Anyways, the title pretty much says it all. You guys seriously got this book to 1M reads. Oh my god, do all of you hear me dying here? I can't stress enough how thankful I am for all of you guys. All of this is just so unbelie(bubble)vable.

I just added this photo because I found it in my library. I might cry because it truly has been a great ride with all of you guys.

 I might cry because it truly has been a great ride with all of you guys

By the way, I was in a slump last week. I was feeling pretty down from all the negative comments this book was getting. I know that criticism comes with sharing my work online, but some words got too much, and it made me feel really sad. I am so glad that you guys were there for me though. A lot of you help me through when I have hard times. And, I'm all good now. I'm over it. I just couldn't help myself that one time last week, and I let it get to me.

I also haven't got the chance to talk about this, but I'm so thankful to have more than 7,000 of you following me on this account now. That's amazing! I appreciate all the support. It's so surreal and overwhelming, I still can't believe it all.

As for my schedule, these days it's become more packed, and for that reason I haven't been able to update as much. I have to attend uni, I have a job and I do other activities as well. I will not stop writing however, it's just going to be slower. And, I've been really sick the the past couple of days. I can't concentrate on writing because I'm not feeling the best.

Plus, wattpad has been an absolute b*tch lately. Hasn't it been? I can't see people writing on my message board, then suddenly multiple of the same thing comes up. My notifications are also a mess, and my drafts won't save. Wattpad better come through soon, I swear to god.

Thanks again everyone.💕