22. Mr. Song

**THIRD PERSON'S POV**

"Hang out." Jae Eun heard Jimin mutter under his breath.

Jimin could only think of that time he found Jae Eun in Taehyung's arms, drunk. That definitely wasn't hanging out to him, but she didn't seem to remember what had happened after she passed out that night.

"Jimin, are you saying something?" She asked him in confusion.

"Aniyo." He told her with a smile on his face. "I know that he's a nice guy, he's my good friend after all." He said.

Taehyung is his good friend and they've already settled things between each other, but he still couldn't help but be a little worried. Taehyung is a ladies man. He is very attractive and he has a lot of charms. It wouldn't be hard for him to get Jae Eun.

They did talk that night after Hoseok had left both of them dumbfounded at the event. Taehyung had admitted being attracted to Jae Eun, and Jimin had explained how he liked her first. Taehyung apologized, and they eventually hugged it out. They were good now, but Taehyung did say that he will only back off if Jae Eun feels the same way for Jimin.

Now that she does, Jimin knows that Taehyung will keep his word, but he just can't help himself from feeling a little jealous.

Jimin leaned down and pressed a kiss on Jae Eun's forehead. "You know what, are you free tomorrow?" He suddenly asked her.

She met his eyes and raised a brow at him. "Why do you ask?" She said.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked while giving her his cute eye smile. "I want to take you out on that proper date I was talking about." He said.

Jae Eun felt her heart fluttering inside her chest. The smile on her face widened and she immediately nodded her head yes.

"Of course I'll go on a date with you." She told him happily.

Jimin smiled back and gave her a tight hug. They had to say goodbye soon because it was getting really late already. Once midnight arrived, everyone gave each other hugs and began saying their goodbyes.

All of them piled out of Jae Eun and Ara's apartment, walking towards their own cars. They all waved goodbye to the two girls, but Jimin and Hoseok stayed behind for a couple more minutes.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Jimin said while smiling at Jae Eun.

She nodded her head happily. "Yes, I can't wait." She told him.

They continued to talk for a little more before finally glancing at the other two beside them. Hoseok and Ara stood really close to each other. Jae Eun could see their smiles and she could see the happiness in Ara's eyes.

"I'm curious." Jae Eun suddenly said, causing Hoseok and Ara to raise a brow at her. "What are you guys?" She asked the two of them.

Ara's cheeks blushed while Hoseok only smiled. "We're hanging out and enjoying each other's company, that's what we are right now." He said while glancing at Ara.

Jae Eun saw a warm smile appear on her best friend's face and she shook her head at them. "Well, I hope you won't be like me Ara. If you like Hoseok, just go for it." She told her bluntly.