34. Son

**THIRD PERSON'S POV**

Hoseok didn't feel the need to ask any questions. He knew right away, just from hearing Jimin's voice that something was wrong. He immediately switched from his playful tone to a more serious tone and asked Jimin what was going on, but he didn't have enough time to tell him right now.

"I'll send the address Hobi. I will tell you what's going on another time. I need your help settling this first." Jimin told him.

Hoseok immediately complied to his friend's words and even found himself nodding his head although Jimin can't see him. "Okay, we got your back Jimin." He said in a reassuring voice.

"Thank you." Jimin said in a relieved tone.

After that, their conversation ended and Jimin quickly sent the address to Hoseok when he stopped at another red light.

He was really worried about Jae Eun and the thought of her only caused him to drive even faster. He was sure that at this point, he was driving past the speed limit, but he couldn't help himself.

As the tall trees started to emerge in his path, he reduced the speed of his car and started to take in his surroundings. Soon enough, multiple buildings that lined up against each other came into his sight. They all looked like small factories and they were guarded by a huge gate that was currently wide open.

Jimin continued to drive, trying to look for a spot to park his car in when he noticed Jae Eun's car already parked at the side of the curb. He hissed under his breath because this only confirmed that she really was in here.

He quickly parked his car a few meters in front of Jae Eun's and hopped off the vehicle with a deep sigh. He started to walk towards the path that led to the gate and observed the surroundings while doing so. Whilst looking at all the factories that were built beside each other, Jimin couldn't help his mind from wandering to his father from time to time. He was in awe that his father actually owned a place like this.

Jimin continued to walk and made sure to pay attention to any movement that he might detect in his range of sight. He also listened closely, just in case he heard anything that could possibly lead him to where Jae Eun was.

He was still walking when he suddenly saw a group of men armed with guns. They were stood a couple meters from what looked like a dark alley. He continued to walk closer and he saw a lot more men lined up, leading to the inside of the alley.

Jimin put two and two then. She must be in there. He thought.

As soon as Jimin came into the other men's sight, they immediately became alert and raised their guns to point at his direction.

Behind Jimin, Hoseok had suddenly appeared with Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Yoongi. All of them carrying their own guns in their arms as well.

"Just try to shoot him." Hoseok said in a challenging tone.

Jimin recognized Hoseok's voice right away. He didn't even know that he was already here. He took a glance behind him and saw his best friends. He gave them a small smile and silently thanked them with a nod.

"It's okay." Jimin said while gesturing for them to bring their guns down.

They were a little reluctant, but they listened to Jimin anyways. He turned his attention back to his father's men and removed his hoodie. He ran a hand through his blonde hair before removing his mask and looking at the men again.