2. He's back.

**THIRD PERSON'S POV**

Gasps of disbelief and incredulity could be heard coming from the mouths of almost all the employees as Jimin stepped foot inside Park Industries.

He just landed in Korea about two hours ago. He was finally back in the country after four long years. He was only seventeen when he had to abruptly leave the country, but now he's twenty-one years old, and there's no denying that he's changed and gotten even more handsome than before.

He was clad in a loose white t-shirt and black skinny jeans. On his face were a pair of expensive looking sunglasses, and on his wrists were a few sliver chains.

A smirk was plastered on his face as he approached the elevator in confident strides. All the employees made sure to bow as he passed by them. He swiftly entered the spacey compartment, and stood quietly as the doors slowly began to close. All of the whispering slowly began to die down until he couldn't hear anything anymore.

The elevator dinged once it reached the highest floor. This was his father's territory, and only authorized people were allowed access to this area. If you pressed the button for this floor, it will request a pass code that only a handful of people know.

Jimin exited the elevator and made his way down the hallway that instantly emanated a dark aura. Once he was stood right in front of his father's office, he took a deep breath before forming his hand into a fist, and softly knocking on the door.

"Come in." He heard his father's voice say.

He opened the door and immediately walked towards his father's desk. He removed his sunglasses and placed them on top of his head. "Hello, father." He said, making sure to sound incredibly formal.

His father's huge black office chair swiveled around and their eyes met. "It's been a long time my son." His father told him.

He instantly felt his father's scrutinizing gaze on him. The older man's eyes traveled up and down the length of his body to observe his outfit for today. He found the smirk that he had earlier on, resurfacing on his lips when he felt his father become annoyed from his choice of clothing. He was perfectly aware of the fact that his father wanted him to wear business attire when in the office, but he had no plans to willingly please him.

"Yes, it's been a long four years." Jimin said with a curt nod of his head. He could almost taste the bitterness in his mouth as he spoke to the older man.

"I hope you know why you're back here in Korea and that you're ready to take on our business." His father stated in a strict tone.

He resisted the urge to roll his eyes. "Of course, father." He muttered.

He gave his father a fake smile before starting to speak again. "I mean, how can I not know? I think you made it pretty clear." He told him, not bothering to mask the hatred that was laced in his voice.

The tension between the two of them could be felt in the room as their hard gazes met. He hated his father with a passion. He loathed him, but he could only do so much. He was like a dog stuck on a leash as his father controlled his every move. He may spite and annoy his father from time to time, but there's still no denying that in the end, he followed through his orders because he has to.

He hated it.

"I'm glad we're clear my son. You wouldn't want someone else to be in trouble right?" His father asked viciously. "Besides, you know way too much already." His father said as a victorious smirk appeared on his cracked lips.