10. Friends

A/N: Btw, that's baepsae^^ because it's lit and I love it so much.😂💓

-

**JAE EUN'S POV**

Wtf? I groaned while massaging my temples. What on earth was going on?

I slowly blinked my eyes, and even the smallest ray of sunlight that shone from my bedroom window was enough to make my head pound harder.

"Tsk tsk tsk." I suddenly heard a voice inside my room. "Seriously, that's what you get."

I groaned even louder when I realized it was just Ara being her usual annoying self. "Shut up please. If you have nothing good to say then leave." I told her.

My mouth was really dry and my head continued to pound. "Oh please, is that how you thank me?" She asked me teasingly. "I left some aspirin and water on your beside table. Come out once you feel better because we have to talk." She said then left.

Talk? What do we even have to talk about?

I laid down for a few more minutes before finally gathering just enough energy to sit up a bit. I grabbed some of the aspirin that Ara left on my beside table and popped two tablets in my mouth. I drank some water and swallowed the pills.

I grabbed my phone and saw that it was already twelve in the afternoon. I decided to take a shower, so I stood up from my bed and headed to the bathroom. Afterwards, I changed into comfortable clothing that consisted of an oversized shirt and cotton shorts. I went into the living room and found Ara sitting on the couch watching tv. I plopped down beside her and she immediately turned all of her attention to me.

She grabbed the remote and turned the tv off. "So?" She asked.

"What do you mean "so?" Why did you turn the tv off?" I asked while trying to grab the remote from her hand.

She placed the remote behind her and shook her head at me. "No, we have to talk. What happened last night?" She asked.

What happened last night? I don't even remember what is she-

"Oh fuck." The words suddenly left my mouth.

"Omo why? What happened?" She asked me while clapping her hands excitedly.

"That's the thing. I remember going to dinner with Jimin, but everything after the wine is a little blurry." I told her.

She looked at me as if I had two heads. "What?" I asked.

"So? Tell me what you remember then!" She said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

So I told her what I remembered. From the beginning of the night, how he was such a gentleman, up until that bitch of a waiter that obviously wanted Jimin so bad.

"She was eyeing him like a piece of meat, I swear!" I told Ara. "She pretended like I wasn't even there and just kept on flirting with him." I continued to tell her.