30. Plan

**THIRD PERSON'S POV**

Jimin strolled inside the building, like he always has this past month. He's been making an effort to go to the company everyday just to check in case Jae Eun gets in some sort of trouble.

Today however, he actually got called in by his father to discuss something "important".

Like usual, all the employees he passed by made sure to bow their heads and greet him. He tried to greet them back the best that he can while making his way to the elevator.

Once he stepped inside the elevator, the doors closed and he started to ascend to his father's office. Actually, no one dares to take the elevator with Jimin, JiHyun and their father. The employees make sure that they get to ride the elevator comfortably without anyone else.

Jimin walked towards his father's office as soon as he reached the top floor. He gave the door a few knocks like always before stepping inside the office. His father looked up from the paperworks he'd been working on before his son arrived and gestured towards the seat in front of him.

Jimin paid him no mind and sat down in front of his father to his own accord. He knew what to do, his father didn't have to tell him.

"Why did you call me in this time?" Jimin asked his father, with a bored look on his face.

His father just looked at him in thought before slightly shaking his head. "Don't you have something to tell me?" He asked.

Jimin just raised a brow at this. "What would I talk to you about?" He asked in an incredulous tone.

"I don't know, I just thought that maybe you had something you wanted to report to me." His father said and he couldn't help his head from immediately snapping up when he heard the word report.

Jimin met his father's serious gaze. "What are you saying right now?" He asked.

His father sighed. "I held a surprise staff meeting yesterday. I just wanted to have a talk with them and ask about how you were doing, since you've been in the office a lot recently." He said and Jimin just nodded his head for his father to go on.

"I found it a surprise when two of my workers suddenly burst out in nervous stutters and told me about what had happened a few weeks ago." He told Jimin. "There was a girl lurking near our company and you knew about it?" He asked.

Inside Jimin's head, he was in a slight panic thinking about Jae Eun and how this was already such a mess. In front of his father however, his face was devoid of any emotion that he could possibly give away and he just nodded his head at his father's question.

"Ne abeonim." He answered his father.

"Why haven't you told me yet? How long were you planning before letting me know?" His father asked in a very serious tone.

"Didn't your workers tell you that I wanted to be sure before I told you about this?" Jimin asked.

"Ne, they did but it's quite weird that you would concern yourself about this since you made it really clear to me that you didn't want to help out until you actually took my place in the company." His father reasoned out.

Mr. Park tried to see through his son. He was curious of his sudden interest but he couldn't read him at all.

"The only reason I decided to concern myself with this is because I was already in the middle of looking into it." Jimin lied. "I was already suspicious about the girl and when I heard your workers talking about it, I told them to just leave it to me." He said to his father.