Chapter 25

Mon-El

"Wait what?" This is way too hard to process.

"Daughter?" Kara asks from next to me. She looks overwhelmed.

"Surely there's a future Kara and Mon-El that are with her and can help though right? Why do u need them from now?" Alex chimes from behind us.

"Um...kara...Mon-El...." Arden starts but she gets cut off by Winn.

"Kara what's happening? Are you okay?" We all get snapped out of our thoughts by Winn shouting down the Coms.

"Yeah Winn. We're fine." Kara replies taking a deep breath.

"The only thing is I cant get back. The journey here took a lot of the Legions resources and a lot of persuasion. And since it was only me coming back i was only allowed a one way trip because I'm the only one who knows what's gonna happen because..."

"You can see the future." I finish for her.

"Exactly. We need to get to the time it happens which based on my visions is about two years in my peoples future. Which means we need your friend with the Multiverse portal type powers... Errrrrr."

"Cisco." Kara reminds her.

"Yes. Sorry this all happened so long ago I couldn't remember what I read from the history books." Of coarse our lives are in Arden's past she's from the 31st century.

"Did I just hear someone say Cisco? As in my nerdy tec genius , but not as good looking, best friend?" Kara rolls her eyes at Winns imput.

"Yes Winn."

"And we'll need The Flash." Arden adds.

"Barry?" Kara's face beams with a wide smile.

"Well since it will only be us on this mission we need everyone with powers."

"Okay." Without realising it I've hardly said anything this entire time.

....................

Kara

I fly back to my apartment to grab my interdimensional device that Barry gave to me. Mon-El insisted he comes too but I denied. Obviously he came anyway.

"Kara." He whispers leaning against the front door frame.

"Yeah?" Im still annoyed at him for coming. He really didn't need to.

"You know you can talk to me. About anything. Do we need to to talk about this?" I think he's unsure on the whole situation.

"All we need to do is save her from whatever it is thats wrong. She's in our future Mon-El theres not a lot to talk about." His face drops at my words.

"Okay. Its just you didn't seem okay when Arden told us." He moves into the apartment.

"I was just shocked. Hearing we have a daughter is a lot to take in. Especially for me. I thought it would just be us."

"So your not happy? About her?"

"No I am its just...i'm scared. I didn't know this could even happen and now we need to travel into the future to save her? That's a big thing. Its a lot to deal with." Before I finished my sentence Mon-El pulled me into his arms.